What I think users on here look like

kind of look like a Somali trisha paytas but tall, brown/dark skin, long curly hair, hairy upper lip, a prominent widows peak, bulbous nose, a large fat mole under your chin, and uneven eyelids
Word for word
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
kind of look like a Somali trisha paytas but tall, brown/dark skin, long curly hair, hairy upper lip, a prominent widows peak, bulbous nose, a large fat mole under your chin, and uneven eyelids
:mjlol:this is so funny i don’t know where to start. some details are wrong and others are true

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can do a decent job at a self-description. I strongly recommend speaking to your virtues, character traits and features.

Soft, round, shiny, yet deep-set eyes of a fable but don't lie. Simultaneously will read the most innocuous details about you like a spy. Clear cinnamon visage dipped in caramel. Raven hair with the movement and character of waves. Polite and reasonable but checks those that misbehave. The neck of a high tower, proportions with balance with many talents. With features and a bone structure that looks laid out by a skillful mason. Complemented by a temperament and manner that is chastened. 5'6 but commands soft power by leading with kindness and moving in silence. Despite being 48 kg has the psychological strength and will of a giant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who else wants me to guess??? ❤️
Crooked fingers is that supposed to mean I got arthritis??

:deadrose:
The rest is kinda accurate. I do laugh and smile a lot but the lines aren’t that visible. I do have a beard but it’s trimmed. And if by light brown you mean mariin than yea that’s me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am so glad I didn't get tagged. Being irrelevant is lowkey a blessing.
Being invisible means you can come and go as you please. In an era of hypervisibility where online voyeurism and actively oversharing are encouraged, you set yourself apart.

Trending