What's better?
Being asian and having a IQ and having money,
or,
being Somali with a 68 of IQ, without any penny? LMAO

What's better?
Being asian and having a IQ and having money,
or,
being Somali with a 68 of IQ, without any penny? LMAO
Both those things can change. Looks can't. If your so worried about our image then curse your predecessors and do better with your children. I love it when I see smart Somalis because it disproves this iq bulk crap. Hell I even knew some Somali math genius tutors.

:siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Both those things can change. Looks can't. If your so worried about our image then curse your predecessors and do better with your children. I love it when I see smart Somalis because it disproves this iq bulk crap. Hell I even knew some Somali math genius tutors.

:siilaanyolaugh:

:russ: but that's a fact,
Somalia = 68 of IQ,:gucciwhat:
Average South-East Asian country = 115
:trumpsmirk:
But we can change it :hillarybiz:
nothing is eternal, except somalia's tribalism problem :drakelaugh:

:russ: but that's a fact,
Somalia = 68 of IQ,:gucciwhat:
Average South-East Asian country = 115
:trumpsmirk:
But we can change it :hillarybiz:
nothing is eternal, except somalia's tribalism problem :drakelaugh:
Exactly look at cadaan rednecks! You can't tell me they have higher than 50 iq. Cadaan are smart they never play fair! If they allowed us to develop before that so called test, I'm sure the results would be different to asking Bedouins and nomads on the science or general knowledge when they can't even read. Come on our ancestors never gave a f*ck because they were too smart to give in to iq tests that were designed to make others subservient and low self esteem! They told cadaan to f*ck off and they respected that unlike blacks that cry about injustice because they are convinced by that stupid test that they are naturally dumb so they succumb to gang life and give up on education. Test rednecks and then come back to me.

:pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Exactly look at cadaan rednecks! You can't tell me they have higher than 50 iq. Cadaan are smart they never play fair! If they allowed us to develop before that so called test, I'm sure the results would be different to asking Bedouins and nomads on the science or general knowledge when they can't even read. Come on our ancestors never gave a f*ck because they were too smart to give in to iq tests that were designed to make others subservient and low self esteem! They told cadaan to f*ck off and they respected that unlike blacks that cry about injustice because they are convinced by that stupid test that they are naturally dumb so they succumb to gang life and give up on education. Test rednecks and then come back to me.

:pachah1:

:drakelaugh:Serbia : 89 of IQ..
Which is kinda the same with black americans:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
So yes, it's about education and a little of genetics, to be honest being a genius is linked to your genes too:drakekidding:
But Somalia can a better IQ score if the place was STABLE:francis:

:drakelaugh:Serbia : 89 of IQ..
Which is kinda the same with black americans:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
So yes, it's about education and a little of genetics, to be honest being a genius is linked to your genes too:drakekidding:
But Somalia can a better IQ score if the place was STABLE:francis:
Again all of those had education systems at the time those tests were taken. I'm certain no such test was even taken in somalia....they think we are Ethiopians.

:ulyin:

People are jealous because Asians are lowkey taking over the world.

Also, I saw claims that Asian women are ugly. This is false and pretty much every guy knows it.

I think Asian people are cool : )

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can say what you want about black people but atleast they’ve empathy!

Indhoyars are the worst human being, actually all Asians including timojilics. I sometimes lose faith in humanity when I see the shit they do.

You can say what you want about black people but atleast they’ve empathy!

Indhoyars are the worst human being, actually all Asians including timojilics. I sometimes lose faith in humanity when I see the shit they do.
I agree apart from that nazi black hebrew movement. You'll never see blacks hanging ppl at least besides south africa but all human races have evil and good ppl. Why our country collapsed is because our ppl have not yet learned to cage the animals from our race and let them run amok in our country for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.