What I noticed about Indhoyar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi these people are without a doubt the most pathetic race on the planet :snoop:

You might think Madows are, on account for them getting enslaved by everybody and having such an obvious inferiority complex, but they're actually not on the bottom. Hear me out for a sec.
:kanyeshrug:

Even though the average black man has an intense love for non-black women and hate their own, they'll still frequently subscribe to a black supremacist ideology and hate the white man. I've never seen the inverse with Asians. Their women flock to non-Asian men (mostly white) but their culture actively teaches them that they're innately inferior to whites. I've seen tons of incidents where indhoyar are cold to other minorities, including their own people, and as soon as a white person walks through their doors they have such a big smile on their faces.

These people are so beyond pathetic, the only admirable thing about them is their economic success. But when you think about it, that literally only applies to Japan, S. Korea, and parts of China. The rest of their countries are shitholes like any other African or Arab one, yet they still view themselves as superior to darker people on account of their yellow skin.:bell:

Anyways, I'm open for discusssion :hillarybiz:

Are malasyian/phillipino/indonesian included in this conversation?

Or just the chinese/japanese/korean

All of them, East and South East Asian. But I've noticed the East Asians (Chinese/Korean/Japanese) tend to have a little more self-pride than their browner South East Asian cousins. But at the end of the day, they're collectively the most white worshipping people in general
:susp:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
They are weird asf too, the weirdest and ugliest women on earth tbh, black women are faaaaar more attractive than them

They are weird asf too, the weirdest and ugliest women on earth tbh, black women are faaaaar more attractive than them

Exactly. As much as I have a distaste for blacks, they're objectively more attractive than Asians. I would never touch a black man, but even thinking about going near any indhoyar makes my stomach upset. They look like flat aliens with weirdly small child-like bodies :vqbuyv0:

Lol south koreans are chill from my experience. Im talking about the ones fresh from their countries. This one i use to smash would take me to korean resteraunts and she was fine as f*ck and did not care and her people didnt care.

Chinese are the one your talking about. I had a chinese friend in high school and his parents couldnt stand me and i was a 14 yr old kid. They would tear me apart in chinese every chance they got lol

Subeer

Am gonna have to agree with you there how does it feel like your women are at the kinda the same level as indoyars huh @onlyme :drakelaugh:
Exactly. As much as I have a distaste for blacks, they're objectively more attractive than Asians. I would never touch a black man, but even thinking about going near any indhoyar makes my stomach upset. They look like flat aliens with weirdly small child-like bodies :vqbuyv0:

Its not asian males who are pathetic but the women, their women have made being with a white guy a religion.
Everytime i see asian women i get a big feeling of disgust, because 1 they are ugly as f*ck, and 2 they are the most selfhating people on earth

Lol south koreans are chill from my experience. Im talking about the ones fresh from their countries. This one i use to smash would take me to korean resteraunts and she was fine as f*ck and did not care and her people didnt care.

Chinese are the one your talking about. I had a chinese friend in high school and his parents couldnt stand me and i was a 14 yr old kid. They would tear me apart in chinese every chance they got lol

Yeah, Koreans and Japanese aren't that bad tbh when it comes to racism. The Chinese are disgusting though, as well as Filipinos and other South East Asians. I remember this one Filipino friend of mine actively said blacks and Mexicans look like monkeys on account of their features.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Subeer

Yeah, Koreans and Japanese aren't that bad tbh when it comes to racism. The Chinese are disgusting though, as well as Filipinos and other South East Asians. I remember this one Filipino friend of mine actively said blacks and Mexicans look like monkeys on account of their features.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Lol whats the difference

Its not asian males who are pathetic but the women, their women have made being with a white guy a religion.
Everytime i see asian women i get a big feeling of disgust, because 1 they are ugly as f*ck, and 2 they are the most selfhating people on earth

Idk about that. I knew tons of Republican Asian guys at my highschool, some who even liked Trump. Plus a bunch of minorities in my college class were talking about their own experiences with racism and the one Asian dude sided with this white girl when she said a certain incident wasn't racist (even though it was).

I was kinda shocked bc if anyone should hate whites, it would be Asian men from all the stereotypes they've unloaded on them (their small dicks, feminine, etc.). :bell:

And I think that if they were just as desired as their women, they'd date out like crazy too. They're just not given the opportunity bc everyone thinks they're not attractive
:pachah1:

Back in University days, I was always shocked at how the Chinese students were almost worshipping the white students and professors. It was quite cringe worthy actually.

Lol whats the difference

Lmao I was shocked when I heard this say it. I asked him what he meant and he said it was because of their big noses. And I was super confused because Asians look like light-skin Bantus with their huge noses, flat faces, and wide jaws. He also thought he could pass as white and looked crushed when I said he looked very Filipino, and I told him at best people would assume he's Mexican.
:chrisfreshhah:

Bantus legit look like East Asians.
main-qimg-cf01a40407f5e7b710bc115abdde1061-c

If you give your average Bantu white skin, they look shinees.

Yellow skin, Madow noses, protruding jaws, and tiny eyes. They are Bantu imo.

They're some fugly looking people that's for sure. They don't even have good muscular bodies like the Bantus or the delicate frame of a Somali. Instead they're short with flat asses and unshapely legs. I'd hate myself too if I was born Asian.
:nahgirl:

They're some fugly looking people that's for sure. They don't even have good muscular bodies like the Bantus or the delicate frame of a Somali. Instead they're short with flat asses and unshapely legs. I'd hate myself too if I was born Asian.
:nahgirl:

You know people who judge others on physical appearance are usually quite retarded. Think that one over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts