What I noticed about Indhoyar

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I asked this indhoyar girl with blonde hair if she was white as a joke, wallahi you should’ve seen how much she was blushing and giggling :ileycry:she took it as the biggest compliment ever

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
One time I asked this indhoyar girl with blonde hair if she was white as a joke, wallahi you should’ve seen how much she was blushing and giggling :ileycry:she took it as the biggest compliment ever

They are disgusting wallahi i cant fuxkin stand them

Bantus legit look like East Asians.
main-qimg-cf01a40407f5e7b710bc115abdde1061-c

If you give your average Bantu white skin, they look shinees.

It's really interesting how they evolved. They literally look Blasian. Anyways, too bad about what happened to our fallen Khoisan brothers.
:friendhug:

Why you getting salty, dude? Did you have a Chinese girlfriend our something?
:bell:

No, its just that you hate these guys for worshipping people for superficial reasons, and then most here seem to be doing the exact same thing. Judging literally billions of people.

Didn't the British relinquish ownership over Hong Kong as recent as 1999? These countries were colonized for a long time. They are truly mind raped.

I think South Asians are far worse than Indhayar asians. Indians easily take the cake when it comes to white worshipping. I can't even begin to describe how bad it is with indians.

No, its just that you hate these guys for worshipping people for superficial reasons, and then most here seem to be doing the exact same thing. Judging literally billions of people.
I judge all groups of people, including my own when we get into things like tribalism. People on this site are constantly dragging blacks, arabs, and whites, so why should Asians be off the table? I live with tons of them in my state and they're literally the worst people. Even blacks and Mexicans don't like them by how openly racist and rude these people are. Trust me, these indhoyar are the last people you wanna stand up for. I see more admirable traits in whites and Ethiopians then I do with the dog eaters.

I judge all groups of people, including my own when we get into things like tribalism. People on this site are constantly dragging blacks, arabs, and whites, so why should Asians be off the table? I live with tons of them in my state and they're literally the worst people. Even blacks and Mexicans don't like them by how openly racist and rude these people are. Trust me, these indhoyar are the last people you wanna stand up for. I see more admirable traits in whites and Ethiopians then I do with the dog eaters.

Fair enough, but honestly I think its just getting tiring that we focus on mentioning negative traits of any group of people. All it does is create a stigma against Somalis, as this is what will be found on our forums. I know worse things are written on other non Somali forums, but maybe I just want a good image and the best morals for my people I guess.

Didn't the British relinquish ownership over Hong Kong as recent as 1999? These countries were colonized for a long time. They are truly mind raped.

I think South Asians are far worse than Indhayar asians. Indians easily take the cake when it comes to white worshipping. I can't even begin to describe how bad it is with indians.
The one positive thing I can say about Indians is that they don't have an "outmarrying white people crisis" like Asian Americans do with their women. They wisely choose to stick with their own. Of course though, I would too if someone was threatening to throw acid on my face if I didn't marry my cousin.
:russ:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I heard the indhoyar couldn't contain their racism when they were hired to carry out projects in Africa :drakelaugh:some have been deported for that...i can't stand their culture, their women, or their food wallahi, not to mention they are boring af.

At least the Indians don't abuse their guest membership when they're in a black mans country.

Somalis say cadaanka edeb bey leyihiin (compared to us of course)

Cadaanka are just very united in their thinking. I remember seeing an cadaan teenager acting like a hoodrat on the train. He was promptly checked by an old cadaan dude for acting a fool. If it was a black kid, he would not bat an eyelid and most likely would have enjoyed it.

I heard the indhoyar couldn't contain their racism when they were hired to carry out projects in Africa :drakelaugh:some have been deported for that...i can't stand their culture, their women, or their food wallahi, not to mention they are boring af.

At least the Indians don't abuse their guest membership when they're in a black mans country.

I kind of like the Japanese, they seem a lot more reer magaal than the Chinese.

Cadaanka are just very united in their thinking. I remember seeing an cadaan teenager acting like a hoodrat on the train. He was promptly checked by an old cadaan dude for acting a fool. If it was a black kid, he would not bat an eyelid and most likely would have enjoyed it.
That rarely happens

It’s because whites are boring people

That's the fault of black men for not protecting their image in public and not raising their sons right. I would also check any unruly somali to save face also. We need to have pride as a ppl or other races will call us troublesome like Madows, unfortunately some somalis have already dragged us down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending