What has SSpot taught you/ how have you changed?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I can’t take you serious after yesterday.:dead:

dont bring it up warya

giphy.gif

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I will explain the clear debate I do have for this, in the Tribal Council, cause this rant will be deemed as derailing later on. But, if a president of a internationally recognized country goes to Ethiopia for Aid, what do you expect for Somaliland to be, they are riding on Abiy's chest.

Was Siad Barre not a leader. I did say,

And if you may seen, no flight land in Somaliland DUE to the SCAA. That flydubai was returned back to SCAA, and Ethiopian flight in hold patten over harar to wait for SCAA approval. No, no plane lands, and no goats goes, how delusional do you need to be to see Somalia stamps it for Somaliland

And how about Passport. Can you fly to China with that passport? No

No one stamps Somaliland's goods apart from itself, airplanes are landing as usual and before you ask again no, why would I want to fly to China anyway? They also got their own Taiwan issue.

Just admit it, SL is its own thing whether you like it or not, recognized or not, despite N&N's attempts at undermining it. Your attitude certainly won't convince SL to rejoin when you openly praise the people who made it secede from the first place.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Very exaggerated. Final Years, meh, we can argue, but Siad Barre in his Prime. No!!!
"The number of civilian deaths in this massacre is estimated to be between 50,000-100,000 according to various sources, whilst local reports estimate the total civilian deaths to be upwards of 200,000 Isaaq civilians."

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

No one stamps Somaliland's goods apart from itself, airplanes are landing as usual and before you ask again no, why would I want to fly to China anyway? They also got their own Taiwan issue.

Just admit it, SL is its own thing whether you like it or not, recognized or not, despite N&N's attempts at undermining it. Your attitude certainly won't convince SL to rejoin when you openly praise the people who made it secede from the first place.
"One Somalia, 2 Systems"

"The number of civilian deaths in this massacre is estimated to be between 50,000-100,000 according to various sources, whilst local reports estimate the total civilian deaths to be upwards of 200,000 Isaaq civilians."
Source?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
"One Somalia, 2 Systems"

Source?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
That most of these people here are not Somali

:comeon: Some of you guys acting very cadaan

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
And today, who is your leader again........
A MX

Bixi was attacking his own people during the fight against "Siad Barre"

Aided? No!
Abdillahi Yusuf? No!
Hassan Shiekh and Sharif Shiekh? No!
Siad Barre, a guy who died 25 years ago, fault that Somalia is still a mess

Something wrong there mate.
You wouldn't be able to step foot in xamar if it wasn't for abdullahi yusuf (AUN)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You wouldn't be able to step foot in xamar if it wasn't for abdullahi yusuf (AUN)
My point was, everything was pointed at Siad Barre AUN

Why not talk about his Positives, whereas we don't say about Abdillahi Yusuf AUN negatives

I, unlike my other comrade @Al-Burcaawi , don't slander dead people.

Trending

Latest posts