What has SSpot taught you/ how have you changed?

No-one really mentioned Siad Barre.
Do YOU have a personal beef with Siad Barre horta, I met this guy Musa Bixi, I have no problem with him at all. I just dislike certain Somaliland aspects

Somaliland, Where you need the permission from Somalia to land a plane or send goats. Mohamed BK came to London with a Somali Passport, not this Magical Narnia country, FMS Somaliland

Fear Allah boy, stop illmouthing the dead. Did i say anything about the biggest traitor Egal. I can bad mouth him, but he is dead. It is with him and Allah now. No, Don't ever claim sometime muslim was a gaal, that is takfir.

It will take you time, but your leader is MX. Like it or hate it, no longer do you have Abiy Ahmed to run to.

Okay, prove to me that Siad Barre killed 1M+
Or Gassed his people
Place them in Camps
I never said he killed 1m

I've learned that we ain't Arabs cos I was one of those who defended them.

I learned we love negativity

I didn't know Somali men and women hated each other

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Used to be pro farax. Ajnabi be seeming more attractive now :reallymaury:
Leave, then.
Leave like they always do!!!
EagerWelloffFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
No-one really mentioned Siad Barre.
Do YOU have a personal beef with Siad Barre horta, I met this guy Musa Bixi, I have no problem with him at all. I just dislike certain Somaliland aspects

Somaliland, Where you need the permission from Somalia to land a plane or send goats. Mohamed BK came to London with a Somali Passport, not this Magical Narnia country, FMS Somaliland

Fear Allah boy, stop illmouthing the dead. Did i say anything about the biggest traitor Egal. I can bad mouth him, but he is dead. It is with him and Allah now. No, Don't ever claim sometime muslim was a gaal, that is takfir.

It will take you time, but your leader is MX. Like it or hate it, no longer do you have Abiy Ahmed to run to.

Okay, prove to me that Siad Barre killed 1M+
Or Gassed his people
Place them in Camps
You did first tho praising him and wanting him back.

Airplanes still land in Hargeysa and Saudi Arabia still imports goats lool I don't know how delusional you can be. Just allow it, you have no control of SL at all and never will have control of it so don't sweat it sxb.

Funny how you mention Abiy Ahmed when Farmaajo sucks up to him 24/7, to the point where he gave up an ONLF commander to him and planted trees with him to celebrate Karamara.

You have to be living under a rock to not know that Siad Barre killed 100k people and levelled Somalia's then second and third largest cities to the ground, just because of their clan.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Funny how you mention Abiy Ahmed when Farmaajo sucks up to him 24/7, to the point where he gave up an ONLF commander to him and planted trees with him to celebrate Karamara.

You have to be living under a rock to not know that Siad Barre killed 100k people and levelled Somalia's then second and third largest cities to the ground, just because of their clan.
I will explain the clear debate I do have for this, in the Tribal Council, cause this rant will be deemed as derailing later on. But, if a president of a internationally recognized country goes to Ethiopia for Aid, what do you expect for Somaliland to be, they are riding on Abiy's chest.

You did first tho praising him and wanting him back.

Airplanes still land in Hargeysa and Saudi Arabia still imports goats lool I don't know how delusional you can be. Just allow it, you have no control of SL at all and never will have control of it so don't sweat it sxb.

Was Siad Barre not a leader. I did say,
yeah yeah, but tell me one leader of your tribe that has a memorable effect

Siad Barre
Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed

Place respect on Mx, we create leaders, you create es!

And if you may seen, no flight land in Somaliland DUE to the SCAA. That flydubai was returned back to SCAA, and Ethiopian flight in hold patten over harar to wait for SCAA approval. No, no plane lands, and no goats goes, how delusional do you need to be to see Somalia stamps it for Somaliland

And how about Passport. Can you fly to China with that passport? No

Trending