What has SSpot taught you/ how have you changed?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
yeah yeah, but tell me one leader of your tribe that has a memorable effect

Siad Barre
Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed

Place respect on Mx, we create leaders, you create es!

Just awarded myself the Order of the Lion, due to my patriotic cause!

I learnt how to defend my tribe and be patriotic
Also meet variety of people, all nice!
You didn't have clothes before Siad Barre took power:mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You didn't have clothes before Siad Barre took power:mjlol:
Siad barre was a coward who ran away sxb
Siad barre this, Siad Barre that. He is living in your minds rent free.
He was a lion, not a coward.
Siad Barre did not destroy Somalia the past 20 years MAY i add that in

Sorry, is Siad Barre also hindering Somaliland becoming a country, or is it a magical fantasy like Narnia!
Very delusional, kulaha country.

tell me who demolished hargeisa and burco he's worse than al shabaab sxb

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

Sorry, is Siad Barre also hindering Somaliland becoming a country, or is it a magical fantasy like Narnia!
Very delusional, kulaha country.
He's the reason Somalia is still a failed state 30 years on.

Biggest coward, attacking civillians since he's too incompetent to karbaash some rebels. Alhamdulilah we won the fight and look at where we are now :rejoice:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
tell me who demolished hargeisa and burco he's worse than al shabaab sxb
Your presidents were...... Members of the SNA and Musa Bix was himself a airman (Hypocrite)
Al Shabab Kulaha, Somaliland biggest threat is Somaliland and delusional people, who thinks after 29 years, they are getting Independence

I see Germany leaving EU more soon then Somaliland becoming a country

SIAD BARRE is living in your minds rent free!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Biggest coward, attacking civillians since he's too incompetent to karbaash some rebels. Alhamdulilah we won the fight and look at where we are now :rejoice:
And today, who is your leader again........
A MX

Bixi was attacking his own people during the fight against "Siad Barre"

Aided? No!
Abdillahi Yusuf? No!
Hassan Shiekh and Sharif Shiekh? No!
Siad Barre, a guy who died 25 years ago, fault that Somalia is still a mess

Something wrong there mate.

Your presidents were...... Members of the SNA and Musa Bix was himself a airman (Hypocrite)
Al Shabab Kulaha, Somaliland biggest threat is Somaliland and delusional people, who thinks after 29 years, they are getting Independence

I am not isaaq and he is worse than al shabaab, he killed more than al shabaab have killed. Next time u will tell me hitler was a good man because he's my adeer

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

Who defected later on as they saw their very own Somali government killing them.

Muuse Biixi this and that, do you have a personal beef with him horta? You keep mentioning him 24/7.

SL is 100x better than whatever the f*ck Xaarjaamo is ruling over, you're the only people who mention Siad Barre 24/7 and want that lowkey gaal to return.

"lOok wHErE wE arE nOW" , acting like your bloody qatar kkkkkk, yemen is doing better than yall kkkkkk

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
And today, who is your leader again........
A MX

Bixi was attacking his own people during the fight against "Siad Barre"

Aided? No!
Abdillahi Yusuf? No!
Hassan Shiekh and Sharif Shiekh? No!
Siad Barre, a guy who died 25 years ago, fault that Somalia is still a mess

Something wrong there mate.
My leader isn't MX, you're delusional kkkkk

Give me proof that Biixi was attacking his own people. Hint: Dilla doesn't count.

Afweyne started this mess by being authoritarian and killing people randomly. He singlehandedly caused the collapse of Somalia. Stop defending your Christian adeero

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who defected later on as they saw their very own Somali government killing them.

Muuse Biixi this and that, do you have a personal beef with him horta? You keep mentioning him 24/7.

SL is 100x better than whatever the f*ck Xaarjaamo is ruling over, you're the only people who mention Siad Barre 24/7 and want that lowkey gaal to return.
No-one really mentioned Siad Barre.
Do YOU have a personal beef with Siad Barre horta, I met this guy Musa Bixi, I have no problem with him at all. I just dislike certain Somaliland aspects

Somaliland, Where you need the permission from Somalia to land a plane or send goats. Mohamed BK came to London with a Somali Passport, not this Magical Narnia country, FMS Somaliland

My leader isn't MX, you're delusional kkkkk

Give me proof that Biixi was attacking his own people. Hint: Dilla doesn't count.

Afweyne started this mess by being authoritarian and killing people randomly. He singlehandedly caused the collapse of Somalia. Stop defending your Christian adeero
Fear Allah boy, stop illmouthing the dead. Did i say anything about the biggest traitor Egal. I can bad mouth him, but he is dead. It is with him and Allah now. No, Don't ever claim sometime muslim was a gaal, that is takfir.

It will take you time, but your leader is MX. Like it or hate it, no longer do you have Abiy Ahmed to run to.
I am not isaaq and he is worse than al shabaab, he killed more than al shabaab have killed. Next time u will tell me hitler was a good man because he's my adeer
Okay, prove to me that Siad Barre killed 1M+
Or Gassed his people
Place them in Camps

Trending