What happens when an incel finally gets laid

There's a reason why you need to catch a whole plane to get a girl :heh:
images.jpeg

I lament the fact that I live in this generation where people are very confused and extreme enmity exists between men and women.
Food and luxury is plentiful but wisdom and contentment is scarce :mjcry:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
@MacrobianOgress

Being masculine is just an old term that people throw away to not be seen as the weakling.
It has nothing to do with exerting a animal like brute tough guy act. It's all so stupid anyhow.
That's for the bad guys in the movies an stuff - not too many believe in being that over the top!

I think what every person in the end means is to exert a brave confidence with no fear that brings life to the crowd surrounding. Who can navigate and be on point to the topic on hand the people bring. Someone that can make you feel good to be around, with a vibrant energy that makes others feel comfortable and confident in being around too.
The person that enjoys themself the most is normally the one that's the strongest to stand alone that makes the people around believe in that confident backbone to naturally want to stick around.
That's real genuine alpha leadership skills!
Which takes a lot of time and practice (some people just got it but even they had to learn to test the waters before being self assured in over time results.)

There's nothing to fear when it's fun for you - however as long as others are kept safe too.

Tough guys in reality have a totally f'd up view in the situations they actually get into because:
Oh things can easily get out of hand by trying to one up the toughness meter so when it comes to that people are either going to be leering calm out of respect or just stay away out the way if they not about it. The fists that clobber faces is the difference between a real knuckle headed pitbulls going for the necks versus the blood on the teeth of the wolves. There's no honor in any of that shit besides being strong enough to whoop someone's ass in a painful fight to last but other than that it's no good unless you're doing it to save lives on a serious quest memod.
(I think the rest of us are good on all of that so I put it out there to put a cork in it.)