What happens to Feminism if society collapses?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nothing is more cruel then unrequited love :mjcry:

Unrequited love is a amazing. It's source material for writing. Invite the disappointment and a mild sense of dis-ease. Then channel it into your work. It's gold.

AngryIllfatedFinch-small.gif

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
:4uzpnkt:

:leon:Judging by what you said you seem like a man that's very addicted to the first phase of a relationship *infatuation.* Enough to prolong it well past its best before date by imagining some kind of libidinous Valhalla during what would normally be the companionate phase of jecel (when there are children in the picture).

I'm getting @Radical Canjeerorism vibes.
Another insulent assumption I see, but I must say these off the mark remarks do amuse me as you're quite good at depicting the essence of who I'm not

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Another insulent assumption I see, but I must say these off the mark remarks do amuse me as you're quite good at depicting the essence of who I'm not
It's a less efficient method of figuring you out but through presenting possible versions I may have of you, I'm able to see if something sticks. Then again, even if it were partially true you'd plausibly deny it. :manny:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It's a less efficient method of figuring you out but through presenting possible versions I may have of you, I'm able to see if something sticks. Then again, even if it were partially true you'd plausibly deny it. :manny:
Oh I'm painfully honest with myself, perhaps your deduction skills aren't up to par with your seductive ones, let me give you a hint... Imagine a conventional debauched farax and think of the opposite.

but it's still best to not be so sure of the results as I'm too complex for these one-dimensional labels

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh I'm painfully honest with myself, perhaps your deduction skills aren't up to par with your seductive ones, let me give you a hint... Imagine a conventional debauched farax and think of the opposite.

but it's still best to not be so sure of the results as I'm too complex for these one-dimensional labels

I won't mute your colours and turn you into a caricature if you don't want to be.

Being dulled seems to irk you.:win:

Your dislike for being boxed in might mean being red carded with more one-dimensional labels. On account of I'm more seducer than logician.

Also, tropes are fun. Don't be afraid to try on a several different hats. :mjpls:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
men will go out and hunt and women will collect the berries and firewood, and take care of the babies, and build the aqal and load the camels and milk the goats, simple.
But I could do that all on my own...
Why is she needed? Sounds like a waste of resources I could have kept for myself .....:kanyehmm:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I won't mute your colours and turn you into a caricature if you don't want to be.

Being dulled seems to irk you.:win:

Your dislike for being boxed in might mean being red carded with more one-dimensional labels. On account of I'm more seducer than logician.

Also, tropes are fun. Don't be afraid to try on a several different hats. :mjpls:
I'm just stating it the way it is, I have no control over how you choose to view me or qualms about it

Calling myself a trope or a cliché conflicts with my personal philosophy as I consider myself to be in a perpetual state of development till I'm 6 feet under, always changing my outlook and opinions, never being certain of anything... Today I'm an Canjeero Enthusiast, tomorrow I could be a Malawax Anarchist

When things hit the fan, women don't care about feminism. Women will go towards men who have a traditional view of gender, not male feminists. They're not going to seek out the weak simp dudes to protect them.

Only in very safe and comfortable society will women go with the weak male feminists. Once the safety and comfort is gone, they'll want more "caveman" type men to protect men.

I'm not describing fantasy- I've seen this in real life. When things really hit the fan, the facade of feminism drops and women want the more patriarchal type of men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm just stating it the way it is, I have no control over how you choose to view me or qualms about it

Calling myself a trope or a cliché conflicts with my personal philosophy as I consider myself to be in a perpetual state of development till I'm 6 feet under, always changing my outlook and opinions, never being certain of anything... Today I'm an Canjeero Enthusiast, tomorrow I could be a Malawax Anarchist

I've got it. I will call you soggy canjeero.
Hear me out. You're spongy and can easily be rolled up and constantly changing like water in this case, shaah in ebb and flow.

sorry to intrude in your conversation but-
malawax anarchist??
i will not see you the same ever again if this happens :mjhaps:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I've got it. I will call you soggy canjeero.
Hear me out. You're spongy and can easily be rolled up and constantly changing like water in this case, shaah in ebb and flow.
finally, something we can agree on!
sorry to intrude in your conversation but-
malawax anarchist??
i will not see you the same ever again if this happens :mjhaps:
You're always welcome. And thank you for giving me a reason not to give in to these wicked and depraved thoughts

Trending

Latest posts