What happens to Feminism if society collapses?

All SJW causes will be thrown out the window.

Political correctness will end, and everything will return to being survival of the fittest.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I rather have more feminism then society collapse

I'll just keep my distance from women and do whatever

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We'll hearken back to a time when all a woman could aspire to be was bare foot and constantly pregnant.

giphy.gif

*Or not. The conservation of resources could mean fewer children produced and greater rationing.*

Men
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Atleast the child will look after you after he/she grows up, and I will make sure they do since I make my own money.
Why? Is because I have realised women care about their children more than their partner after giving birth. This is why I never reveal my bank or assets to my partner.
Oh yeah baby :shaq:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Atleast the child will look after you after he/she grows up, and I will make sure they do since I make my own money.
Why? Is because I have realised women care about their children more than their partner after giving birth. This is why I never reveal my bank or assets to my partner.
Oh yeah baby :shaq:

:4uzpnkt:

Don't worry abaayo our triplets baby girls and two sons will live in a two income households with their grandparents at home too in a big ass gury :lawd:
Their uncles and aunts nearby too :dabcasar:

Then we'd have all the time to canoodle and cavort:stevej:

:leon:Judging by what you said you seem like a man that's very addicted to the first phase of a relationship *infatuation.* Enough to prolong it well past its best before date by imagining some kind of libidinous Valhalla during what would normally be the companionate phase of jecel (when there are children in the picture).

I'm getting @Radical Canjeerorism vibes.

Last edited:
:4uzpnkt:

:leon:Judging by what you said you seem like a man that's very addicted to the first phase of a relationship *infatuation.* Enough to prolong it well past its best before date by imagining some kind of libidinous Valhalla during what would normally be the companionate phase of jecel (when there are children in the picture).

I'm getting @Radical Canjeerorism vibes.
What can I say, I'm a man of heart and passion. :mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts