What happens to Feminism if society collapses?

They just go back to being obedient es who can't survive without the toxic masculinity they claim to hate so much

Lmao, it'll be exactly like this if they aren't the dutiful house wife's they were made to be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if feminazis didn’t exist, everyone would go back to either having equal representation in the military or just being 1950s housewife’s

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't think men will give priority for such entitled females. The good women will have priority. The entitled ones will have to beg for support.

The next few months will be interesting. Gold will be worthless, stocks will be worthless. Only food and land will be worth a lot. I myself am a proud land owner. In this scenario I will become a part of the New elite. While the old elite will be targeted by thieves hoping to get some of their stash.

:hmm:

Before any feminist attacks me. I have ww3 tweets and i'm not afraid to use them.

:damedamn:
Watch a show called Naked and Afraid, 90% of the female contestants have zero survival skills and proceed to and cry till their male counterpart feed them out of pity.
I wish I was joking
:drakelaugh:

men will go out and hunt and women will collect the berries and firewood, and take care of the babies, and build the aqal and load the camels and milk the goats, simple.