What happened to Madow Americans?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
look at the difference! They used to be classy people and so elegant. and now they are ghetto and twerking in high scale restaurants?
And now

what is this downgrade?!?!!! I'm afraid of Somalis copying this and thinking it's cute

They used to have educated civil rights leaders who gave their lives to better their people. Nor tacky entertainers have replaced them. Lack of family values, drug issues, glamorisation of gang culture and baby mommas has lead to their decline.

Before

After

They started going downhill in the 80s when Reagon funneled drugs into their communities. The same thing happened to Native Americans but it was more worse.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The main problem is poverty, African Americans don’t have capital power, the politicians use them for votes and the only way outs are drug dealing and education. Unfortunately, a lot are forced to choose the former.

Villainess

They used to have educated civil rights leaders who gave their lives to better their people. Nor tacky entertainers have replaced them. Lack of family values, drug issues, glamorisation of gang culture and baby mommas has lead to their decline.

Before

After

that's just sad. and somali kids eat it up

Also secularisation in society. People didn't fornicate and unwed mothers were looked down upon. Now you have so many kids who were conceived from one night stands and the mothers don't know which guy could be the father because of her promiscuity.

Villainess

Also secularisation in society. People didn't fornicate and unwed mothers were looked down upon. Now you have so many kids who were conceived from one night stands and the mothers don't know which guy could be the father because of her promiscuity.
I remember reading a book and teen mothers were shunned out of her community and khaniis teens were bullied. what a long way the world has come

I read somewhere that around 70% of African American kids are born to unmarried parents that might also be a reason.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because the American culture then was ALL WHITE. So in order to make it, you had to talk white and be white. Since then, the world has changed due to standard of living improving, politics changing human rights, population growing, big cities growing & small country values lost forever.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
look at the difference! They used to be classy people and so elegant. and now they are ghetto and twerking in high scale restaurants?
And now

what is this downgrade?!?!!! I'm afraid of Somalis copying this and thinking it's cute

yeah black American had a functional culture back in the days, during segregation the medium madow household was earning more, stable and patriarchal.
society as a whole was conservatives then things started to slowly deteriorate in the late 70s when the free love and feminist movement blew up and the rest is history

you have the bommers generation to thank for the degeneracy in the west they rebelled against their conservative parents.
Obviously the bommers were just pawns ♟️
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they had didn’t know the implications of their actions nor did they care too busy being hipsters and getting high.

Unfortunately Our generation of Somali diasporas are going to be the trailblazers who introduce this degeneracy into our community

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Cry about it. I'm referring to Somalis copying this bullshit
So then make a post on the Somalis acting like this instead of making the 10000th post on African Americans or would that hurt your pride and sense of superiority?

Trending