What happened to Madow Americans?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I am not a mod, but lord if i was....
giphy.gif
Lol , are you gonna ban someone because you don’t agree with them ? How Islamic, maybe I should pay jizya tax

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
1) This is my first and only post about AAs
2) clearly you are the only person who's pride is hurt since you are crying about people making posts about them
3) I don't care whether you approve of it or not. Again, you clicked on this post knowing what was going to come.
Oh no my sense of pride in random black people thousands of miles away in 4th world America has destroyed my pride, how can I recover from this?
Is it wrong to comment on something wrong that’s happening?

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].
Then let your God change these people or the myriad of problems plaguing the world or would that be too hard for your omnipotent daddy? Kkkkkk

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Oh no my sense of pride in random black people thousands of miles away in 4th world America has destroyed my pride, how can I recover from this?

Then let your God change these people or the myriad of problems plaguing the world or would that be too hard for your omnipotent daddy?

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hals drank while pregnant and took an after pill knowing she was carrying a child.

she isn't the sharpest of the shed :wow:

I'm not surprised. She choose that life though . :manny: However, the child may have developmental issues due to her behaviors during pregnancy.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
She should be reported to CPS for child abuse and endangerment the baby could have died or been born with huge disabilities.
no i'm guessing it's not that serious. She drank a bit in her first few weeks. It's not as bad as some other people

Why are somalis and everyone as a whole obssesed with AA.
Better question that needs to be asked as I see eveyone worldwide fascinated by these guys

Trending

Latest posts