What happened to Madow Americans?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So then make a post on the Somalis acting like this instead of making the 10000th post on African Americans or would that hurt your pride and sense of superiority?
1) This is my first and only post about AAs
2) clearly you are the only person who's pride is hurt since you are crying about people making posts about them
3) I don't care whether you approve of it or not. Again, you clicked on this post knowing what was going to come.

There's something wrong with some of you lot

Constantly *****ing about what AA's do
Is it wrong to comment on something wrong that’s happening?

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].

Villainess

Is it wrong to comment on something wrong that’s happening?

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].
he is not muslim no point in using hadiths. let him shiver in anxiety about these type of posts

giphy.gif

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
that's a really good theory. seems accurate enough. that is why you have madoows claiming yahuudnimo 24/7
Yeah but it’s not that yahuud want to make madows yahuud, they just want a lot of confusion , a confused people can’t do shit
It’s one of the most powerful tools in their arsenal , creating confusion in this particular case, Identify crisis.

I also believe the identity crisis Somalis are going through is also being manufactured by this same group.The never ending debates about “are we black” it’s never gonna end because it’s an empty question.

Last edited:

Villainess

Yeah but it’s not yahuud want to make madows yahuud
It’s one of the most powerful tools in their arsenal , creating confusion in this particular case, Identify crisis.

I also believe the identity crisis Somalis are going through is also being manufactured by this same group.The never ending debates about “are we black” it’s never gonna end because it’s an empty question.
do you think it'll ever go back to being controlled by the christians

Yeah but it’s not yahuud want to make madows yahuud

but the only people who have identity crisis are the ones who claim we are black

Jim crow, destruction of black wall street, redlining, mass petty incarcerations...should i continue?
And Who the heck tryna wear suits anyways?

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Baby Mama Culture was the death of African Americans. They also get the most abortions of any demographic but most of the kids are still raised by a single mother.
true I hope somalis in the west learn from their mistakes
but the only people who have identity crisis are the ones who claim we are black
of course the Somali in somalia isn’t going through it
Likewise with the smart ones who know this term “black” is empty and means nothing other than it being a placeholder for what’s now ADOS or just a description of a skin tone though no one is actually black with the exception of maybe akon 😂

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yeah black American had a functional culture back in the days, during segregation the medium madow household was earning more, stable and patriarchal.
society as a whole was conservatives then things started to slowly deteriorate in the late 70s when the free love and feminist movement blew up and the rest is history

you have the bommers generation to thank for the degeneracy in the west they rebelled against their conservative parents.
Obviously the bommers were just pawns ♟️
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they had didn’t know the implications of their actions nor did they care too busy being hipsters and getting high.

Unfortunately Our generation of Somali diasporas are going to be the trailblazers who introduce this degeneracy into our community

When you say contemporary Somalis will introduce this into their communities I don't think so. Unless you abandon your faith and culture all should be fine. Heck even those irreligious ones aren't crazy enough to have children outside marriage.

Villainess

When you say contemporary Somalis will introduce this into their communities I don't think so. Unless you abandon your faith and culture all should be fine. Heck even those irreligious ones aren't crazy enough to have children out of marriage.
Hals drank while pregnant and took an after pill knowing she was carrying a child.

she isn't the sharpest of the shed :wow:

Trending

Latest posts