What hair products do you use?

I’ve been using a mix of as I am cream and aunt jackies curl la la, but I’ve noticed that causes my hair to shed more and after the diva curl scandal I’m a bit more cautious and would like some recommendations please.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’ve been using a mix of as I am cream and aunt jackies curl la la, but I’ve noticed that causes my hair to shed more and after the diva curl scandal I’m a bit more cautious and would like some recommendations please.

None. Just use a wooden comb and my hands to get rid of debris and wash off the hair and the only liquid I use is drinking water. Been experimenting with that Nopoo business and it's worked well for me for 1-2 years now. No odor whatsoever but I couple this with an organic, carnivorous diet which has been shown to eliminate or at least minimize body odor in general in some anecdotes I've seen around. My hair is generally pretty soft and thick too.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Make ur head cold put a light oil or cream in it dry with blow dryer or air dry and comb out if u want

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I’ve been using Shea moisture for years now and I’ve had no problems at all. There’s this app called Think Dirty that ranks your products on a scale and shows you how clean they really are.

F4D9BD43-E2CF-4BF3-8926-6838C548502F.jpeg

Throw the aunt Jackie’s in the garbage :francis:

i use morraccan oil products and vatika
also put oil in you hair when you're shampooing it
it keeps your hair moisturized

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
None. Just use a wooden comb and my hands to get rid of debris and wash off the hair and the only liquid I use is drinking water. Been experimenting with that Nopoo business and it's worked well for me for 1-2 years now. No odor whatsoever but I couple this with an organic, carnivorous diet which has been shown to eliminate or at least minimize body odor in general in some anecdotes I've seen around. My hair is generally pretty soft and thick too.
are you a strict carnivore?🤔

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
are you a strict carnivore?🤔

I have grapes and dates occasionally but otherwise very strict 99% of the time. I'm not doing the steak, butter, salt and water thing though but more like:
  • Fatty meats and offal (liver & kidney)
  • Raw dairy (butter/ghee, yogurt, milk, kefir and cheese)
  • Eggs and seafood (salmon, tuna and shrimps)
  • Occasional raw honey
I tend to feel my best on just meat, offal and ghee with maybe some raw yogurt. Body odor is pretty much non-existent. Only gets rather smelly around dem pits where I do use some deo. I love to intermittent fast too or do several day water fasts every couple of months.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I have grapes and dates occasionally but otherwise very strict 99% of the time. I'm not doing the steak, butter, salt and water thing though but more like:
  • Fatty meats and offal (liver & kidney)
  • Raw dairy (butter/ghee, yogurt, milk, kefir and cheese)
  • Eggs and seafood (salmon, tuna and shrimps)
  • Occasional raw honey
I tend to feel my best on just meat, offal and ghee with maybe some raw yogurt. Body odor is pretty much non-existent. Only gets rather smelly around dem pits where I do use some deo. I love to intermittent fast too or do occassional several day water fasts every couple of months.
Stay healthy it might not be good for u

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Idc about what shampoo I use but I use aussie or garnier whole blends conditioner, blue magic grease, a random hair lotion, and aunt jackie's gel sometimes. When I was smoking the natural hair community crack I was spending $50-70 on hair products easily.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Head and shoulder shampoo or sulphur 8 shampoo
Shea moisture restorative conditioner
For deep conditioner i mix shea moisture with argan and castor oil
For protein treatment I use olaplex #0 and I apply once a while if needed. It’s a very strong protein treatment.
I don’t use leave in conditioner.
For the scalp, I apply castor mix with peppermint oil twice a week
I use agran oil from root to the ends when my hair is semi dry, then I braid my hair cornrows or French braid.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Head and shoulder shampoo or sulphur 8 shampoo
Shea moisture restorative conditioner
For deep conditioner i mix shea moisture with argan and castor oil
For protein treatment I use olaplex #0 and I apply once a while if needed. It’s a very strong protein treatment.
I don’t use leave in conditioner.
For the scalp, I apply castor mix with peppermint oil twice a week
I use agran oil from root to the ends when my hair is semi dry, then I braid my hair cornrows or French braid.

sulfur 8 is the truth!

Trending