What gender has it the easiest in modern society?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
all these studies are done by people who already think women are at a disadvantage so of course they'll only put evidence to suggest that and ignore any evidence that shows women have advantages
lmao what advantages do women have over men?
and don’t pull the “they can just get married to a rich guy” because chances they can are at about 0.1% if you think about it with all factors involved
lol
also don’t pull the “false accusation” one because that’s occurs around 2% of the time while 63% of cases of sexual assault never get reported to police, and of the ones reported, 0.5% of cases actually end up going to jail/getting jail time
sources: https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

lmao what advantages do women have over men?
and don’t pull the “they can just get married to a rich guy” because chances they can are at about 0.1% if you think about it
also don’t pull the “false accusation” one because that’s occurs around 2% of the time while 63% of cases of sexual assault never get reported to police, and of the ones reported, 1% of cases actually end up going to jail/getting jail time
how can u know about these unreported sexual assaults

all these studies are done by people who already think women are at a disadvantage so of course they'll only put evidence to suggest that and ignore any evidence that shows women have advantages
Why don't you show us evidence then?
The few benefits women have over men, is usually is getting custody of the children among other things.
Show me where it says women can easily get into roles of power. It's common knowledge that it's actually not.
Did the women's rights movement just go over your head? Women always had it harder and things are only getting better for them as time goes on.
People are still out here think women shouldn't be concerned in politics and shit and should stay housewives so that says a lot.
And people who say that women have it easier cause they can be housewives need to remember that men are typically seen as breadwinners to provide for THEIR family. These days, women don't have problems with working, but they also have to watch the children and the house.

a y a n

VIP
In general, men. But it is quite sad how a women can just take away my child like that. (Western world)
CD6B9048-87CA-427B-A76E-9B4D6BBAF2BF.png

lol ok

a y a n

VIP
So the woman will still win. And I will get like a cheeky sunday with the kid?
the woman does not win because she’s a woman
she wins only if she was the one primarily taking care of the kids
therefore, that has nothing to do with gender or the fact that women still don’t have it easier unless they are the primary caregiver

Macalin M

Out here
the woman does not win because she’s a woman
she wins only if she was the one primarily taking care of the kids
therefore, that has nothing to do with gender or the fact that women still don’t have it easier unless they are the primary caregiver
Will you take our child away from me? In the future

Trending

Latest posts