What gender has it the easiest in modern society?

Hmm, even so every girl on this site is man pretending to be naag
1585596928703.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
read through all of my other posts on this thread please

technically not
if you read the actual scientific part of it, it’s logically possible and has been tested on mice already
there’s hundreds of blogs on it lol not tryna link em all

I read the "actually scientific part" it makes no sense at all. I see what they're getting at but that can't work, you can't use a single chromosome to build two different chromosomes. their idea was some vague "genetic alteration" which they didn't add any solution to. The animals that can give birth by themselves are built as such and can provide all the necessary DNA. Doing it on Rats is completely different than on humans, not to mention their rats die in a few days after birth because they're born incompletely. It's called science voodoo, notice how only blogs and small websites are posting about this and no actual credible news networks are?

you know, for women, having been put in the "housewife" role for centuries and the fact that islam supports this gender role is enough to show that men have it easier
who are the ones who legally put women at an advantage in cases of divorce and custody?
at the same time that women have these benefits, women's lives are so sad and difficult in third world countries (mistreatment and worse) while in Western society, women aren't seen as eligible for jobs and higher authority. we're not gonna talk about the role of sexism and misogyny in many workplaces and households.

you know, for women, having been put in the "housewife" role for centuries and the fact that islam supports this gender role is enough to show that men have it easier
who are the ones who legally put women at an advantage in cases of divorce and custody?
at the same time that women have these benefits, women's lives are so sad and difficult in third world countries (mistreatment and worse) while in Western society, women aren't seen as eligible for jobs and higher authority.
BS

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
it’s supported by various studies and statistics
takd a search sxb
we don’t even have to argue about this it’s so obvious
all these studies are done by people who already think women are at a disadvantage so of course they'll only put evidence to suggest that and ignore any evidence that shows women have advantages

Trending

Latest posts