What ethnicity/race would you want to be if not Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He's a Bosnian living in Sweden, they have lots of Somalis there. I guess he has some Somali friends or something.
And he decided to join a Somali forum? :ulyin: Don’t be naive. Didn’t we have one that used to pretend to be white rich kid? Until he got exposed lol Don’t believe everything you read kiddo. @TooMacaan help me out what was his username? The one that was going to watch the World Cup with his girlfriend :drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
And he decided to join a Somali forum? :ulyin: Don’t be naive. Didn’t we have one that used to pretend to be white rich kid? Until he got exposed lol Don’t believe everything you read kiddo. @TooMacaan help me out what was his username? The one that was going to watch the World Cup with his girlfriend :drakelaugh:

He knows some deep Balkan knowledge only someone from there could know. Highly doubt he is Somali.

NotMyL

VIP
He knows some deep Balkan knowledge only someone from there could know. Highly doubt he is Somali.
upload_2019-4-23_15-17-49.gif

NotMyL

VIP
Can we change our sex while we are at it too? I wanna be white American male that’s from affluent family and looks like this

upload_2019-4-23_16-28-17.jpeg

Life would be breeze:gaasdrink:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Probably a Turk--Istanbul and Ankara are very beautiful.

upload_2019-4-23_20-12-0.png

upload_2019-4-23_20-12-34.png

If not a Turk, probably a Malay or an Indonesian.

upload_2019-4-23_20-13-23.png

upload_2019-4-23_20-14-6.png

Such beautiful Muslim cultures :mjcry:

Damn you guys choosing some pasty ethnicities if I was any other ethnicity I would still want to have the same skin color I do now because I love it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah i am an arab from a noble ismail jaberti lineage i would not want to be anything else but i understand why a black samaale with no history, culture, religion, heritage would want to be from another ethnicity.

I can't see myself anything but Somali.

But this thread is perfect for all the Arab/Cadaan wannabes. Now you "blackpilled" self haters can daydream about your desired "high IQ" race, and imagine what it feels like to be one of them. :rejoice:Go on guys. Don't be ashamed of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending