what ethnic group today is the closest to the non sub saharan ancestry of somalis?

southside

Hiiraan
Arabians mostly descent from people who left the Jordan area around 5,000 years ago when they got goats and other more arid resistant livestock.

Whatever lived in Arabia before that time probably was completely absorbed by them and no longer exists in pure form. I suspect they may have been groups related to Paleo-Horners as even totally unmixed Arabian Bedouins have some Paleo-HOA lineages at times (especially maternal) and cannot always be explained by slave trade (i.e. over 5,000 year old lineages etc not found in the Horn).
sxb is the paleo HOA lineage that bedouins have the same as the paleo somali ancestry that somalis have? i thought that somalis only had that ancestry

Apollo

VIP
sxb is the paleo HOA lineage that bedouins have the same as the paleo somali ancestry that somalis have? i thought that somalis only had that ancestry

It's probably their own group, most likely more connected to Paleo-Eritrean/Djiboutians if they ever test paleolithic samples from there.

Yemenite Jews have virtually no post-Islamic acquired SSA, yet they carry unique Paleo-HOA lineages, which is what I base this theory on.

southside

Hiiraan
It's probably their own group, most likely more connected to Paleo-Eritrean/Djiboutians if they ever test paleolithic samples from there.

Yemenite Jews have virtually no post-Islamic acquired SSA, yet they carry unique Paleo-HOA lineages, which is what I base this theory on.
oh i didnt know about a paleo eritean and djiboutian group sxb are they closely related to the paleo somalis? or to the omotics

Apollo

VIP
oh i didnt know about a paleo eritean and djiboutian group sxb are they closely related to the paleo somalis? or to the omotics

We will have to wait and see for that upcoming Paleo-Somali sample. Data on these hypothetical populations is limited.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Thank you. Now I have something to say our furry friend over there (let's hope it sticks). You will be cited.
tenor.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Dark skinned and timo jileec aka Tamils are closest relative to Somalis. But we’re good looking cousin alhamillah

Apollo

VIP
tamils are a ancient mix of andamanese related negrito looking people and some aryan iranid people they have no relation with somalis believe it or not

small correction: Dravidians are a mix between Paleo-Indians/ASI and pre-IE Iranians (Iran Neolithic) before the Indo-Europeans.

Sumerian (a pre-Semitic language of Iraq) may have belonged to the same macro-language family as Dravidian.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I don't think the Paleo-Indians/ASI had kinky hair like the Andamanese. The Andamanese split from Paleo-Indians/Ancestral South Indians around 25,000 years ago. Some change could have occurred between that time.
True they must’ve looked more like the Australian aborigines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.