What do you think?

What should she do?

• Total voters

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
That is wrong Would you want your daughter to treated that way or your sisters
My honest option I would never marry my daughter to A Man that has mindset as your father
No hate
:superman:
Bro, you need to beat it with that western mentality. This is caado somali iyo dhaqan

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't think she would be comfortable. She has never had kids now she is marrying a man who already has a wife and 8 kids. That's a lot to handle.

30? Ma sha Allah. How many wives did aabo have?

We want to hear it.
Her marriage is destined to fail because she may like the man for who he is but still deep down she is using him for his money and she is facing pressure from her parents to get married

The man is also to blame because his 1st wife is getting less appealing to him so he wants to get a 2nd one so he can add some spice to his sex life I also suspect that he tried to get younger women than 28 but that failed for whatever reason

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What should she do? I was thinking it could work and doesn't seem that bad till I read 8 children subhanallah. ABORT
You are going to be the first wife's personal slave. You also might as well never have kids because YOU now already have 8. :russ::drakelaugh:

:russ: She is a 28 educated & Stupid.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
she is 28 and educated?
either she’s really ugly or is slow asf
she could easily find someone better

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's on her if she wants to but I don't see the attraction aside from money. The allure of lacag is actually insane the things people are willing to overlook over some paper smh . He has 8 kids and is NGO worker the latter is a bigger sin but regardless what kind love is she in?

It actually works. Once a woman has your kids, she is yours forever unless she wants to be garoob with baggage. Once she realizes this she will make sure to please her xaaji. Our somali dhaqan is really wonderful walahi.

That sounds like emotional blackmail LOL

Her marriage is destined to fail because she may like the man for who he is but still deep down she is using him for his money and she is facing pressure from her parents to get married

The man is also to blame because his 1st wife is getting less appealing to him so he wants to get a 2nd one so he can add some spice to his sex life I also suspect that he tried to get younger women than 28 but that failed for whatever reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's on her if she wants to but I don't see the attraction aside from money. The allure of lacag is actually insane the things people are willing to overlook over some paper smh . He has 8 kids and is NGO worker the latter is a bigger sin but regardless what kind love is she in?

That sounds like emotional blackmail LOL
Exactly and what ever love she had is going to slowly dissipate when she's raising 8 kids that aren't hers and the wife is abusing her:drakelaugh:
She should just swallow her pride and marry him

She's not 20 anymore:manny:
She's only 28 lol that's not old.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If I were her, I would marry him, & have two kids. Give birth in the west. Get papers and go back every summer to make babies.

I would hire maids and baby sitters from Somalia too.

But she is stupid to ask this question.

I love him kulaha. That statement made me think she is stupid.

There is no such thing as "Love"

Lets get together, what do u bring to the table? That is what she should ask. Use his richness

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Exactly and what ever love she had is going to slowly dissipate when she's raising 8 kids that aren't hers and the wife is abusing her:drakelaugh:

She's only 28 lol that's not old.
In Faarax minds she's not 28 she's 48.

She's already 3 years too late sis lol.

If I were her, I would marry him, & have two kids. Give birth in the west. Get papers and go back every summer to make babies.

I would hire maids and baby sitters from Somalia too.

But she is stupid to ask this question.

I love him kulaha. That statement made me think she is stupid.

There is no such thing as "Love"

Lets get together, what do u bring to the table? That is what she should ask. Use his richness
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts