What do you think?

What should she do?

• Total voters
What should she do? I was thinking it could work and doesn't seem that bad till I read 8 children subhanallah. ABORT
You are going to be the first wife's personal slave. You also might as well never have kids because YOU now already have 8. :russ::drakelaugh:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Maxaa she should be content with second wife. She will have her own house and the only thing she will share is the man. And if he is rag enough he is more than enough for 2 haween.

Maxaa she should be content with second wife. She will have her own house and the only thing she will share is the man. And if he is rag enough he is more than enough for 2 haween.
He has 8 kids. He will then have more kids with her

giphy.gif

She should be a second wife. She's 28 and time is running fast, get married ASAP. Besides, the man is a rich NGO worker so I don't see the problem. Financially, he can sustain both.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
@tima my dad has 30 kids, he is a man among men, and since I am only half the man he is, I'll have at least 15 kids. 8 and more kids for a somali is completely normal

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
She should be a second wife. She's 28 and time is running fast, get married ASAP. Besides, the man is a rich NGO worker so I don't see the problem. Financially, he can sustain both.
Ain't nothing wrong with being 28, y'all acting like she's 50 or somth. She should swallow her pride and marry the guy :yacadiim:

Ain't nothing wrong with being 28, y'all acting like she's 50 or somth. She should swallow her pride and marry the guy :yacadiim:
It's better to marry young and have children young so you won't be too old when your children are grown ups. She's 28 so she should marry ASAP. She should swallow her pride and marry the guy, it's best for her.

I don't think she would be comfortable. She has never had kids now she is marrying a man who already has a wife and 8 kids. That's a lot to handle.

@tima my dad has 30 kids, he is a man among men, and since I am only half the man he is, I'll have at least 15 kids. 8 and more kids for a somali is completely normal
30? Ma sha Allah. How many wives did aabo have?

You want my brutally honest opinion?
We want to hear it.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I don't think she would be comfortable. She has never had kids now she is marrying a man who already has a wife and 8 kids. That's a lot to handle.

30? Ma sha Allah. How many wives did aabo have?

We want to hear it.
Way more than 4, well not at once ofc, but he has this dabeecad of zero tolerance. As soon as a wife acts up he give her 4 dalaaq

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She’s 28, that’s like 60 in Somali years

tbh I think the money is what she’s into
she should jump for it tbh , if she was 22 I’d tell her not to

but she should keep in mind second wives are usually the first to go: no main is dropping his man for a side piece

But I hate to say I don’t think she’d have a better match otherwise

Way more than 4, well not at once ofc, but he has this dabeecad of zero tolerance. As soon as a wife acts up he give her 4 dalaaq
That is not Islamic what you father did
No hard feel Ingman but I just kind hate those kind man that do that
And those kind shouldn't marry woman at I would never marry my daughter to kind man that is like that
No hard feeling toward your father tho it is just what he did Hope he is not doing it now
:ohno:

It actually works. Once a woman has your kids, she is yours forever unless she wants to be garoob with baggage. Once she realizes this she will make sure to please her xaaji. Our somali dhaqan is really wonderful walahi.
That is wrong Would you want your daughter to treated that way or your sisters
My honest option I would never marry my daughter to A Man that has mindset as your father
No hate
:superman:

It actually works. Once a woman has your kids, she is yours forever unless she wants to be garoob with baggage. Once she realizes this she will make sure to please her xaaji. Our somali dhaqan is really wonderful walahi.
:chrisfreshhah: Not me. Sounds like slavery. She's a human being not property and a lot of men would still marry a garoob. Even if I have 10 children if he abuses me I'd leave. I would want to work it out if it's just his dabeecad but physical abuse, cheating, and constant disrespect even after I've done everything I could. It would be better to divorce.