What do you think Somalia will be like in the future

Question: What do you think Somalia will be like in the future

Scenario one:
Somalia gets a stable government and a president that knows what he’s doing and isn’t wasting recourses on random hotels that majority of the population can’t afford and is actually making schools, hospitals, parks, jobs, stable homes, etc... things that people or the vast population of Somalia will need.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scenario two: Somalia would be hit with climate change droughts, famine, depression, would be all over the country constant politicians trying to gain power not for the people but for they’re own gain life expectancy could go down Somalia would also be divided people would be killing each other for qabil but not for the pride of Somalia Somaliweyn would be impossible...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While Somalia would be facing with Scenario two other countries would be thinking about space travel and turning into a type 1 civilization.

Apollo

VIP
Climate change won't make Somalia drier. All climatic changes point to it becoming slightly more moist (more Jubba and Shabelle floods) followed by grasshopper plagues from the additional moisture.

Mozart

You need people like me
For every moment of my life thus far it has been a failed shithole. I expect it to be the same for the rest of my life.

Alluring

Sayonara
Your image of scenario two has buildings that Somalia doesn’t have now? So how is that worse than the current situation

Apollo

VIP
Areas in Africa that will become much drier from climate change are the Maghreb and South Africa.

East Africa will become slightly more moist from changes in the Indian Ocean caused by Indonesia and Australia.

Apollo

VIP
Here’s a map of climate change in Africa so far it will get much worse

That is not a projection of the future, just the current sitation.

See my threads:

Trending