what do you think about friendship with none Muslims?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Well, I always have none Muslims friends because of where I lived, but more and more I am questioning myself if I should continue this friendship.

I always have been 100% true about my Islamic belief with them about many haram things they do, like doing Zina, clubbing, liberal views, alcohol, feminism, riba etc...
I always tell them I am against it and most of the time advise them to don’t do it. I propose them several times to become Muslims but I think they like the pleasure of this life more.
They told me about liking my behaviour and the way I see life and would like to be like this.

I appreciate all of them but I don’t want Allah to ask me about their bad doing and why I didn’t do more to advise them to stop.

To be honest with you what makes me question this friendship recently is one of the girl I consider one of my closest friends announced to me that she is pregnant and not married, I didn’t even know she was dating someone....I felt sad for her, for her unborn bastard baby while also feeling angry at her because I always advise her to do better than being a baby mama, helped her obtain her nursing degree.

The other girls were congratulating her, I couldn’t do the same and just left. But then I was worried for her so call her back to give her medical advice for her pregnancy while feeling guilty to continue supporting haram behaviour.

:stressed: :kendrickcry:

Well, I always have none Muslims friends because of where I lived, but more and more I am questioning myself if I should continue this friendship.

I always have been 100% true about my Islamic belief with them about many haram things they do, like doing Zina, clubbing, liberal views, alcohol, feminism, riba etc...
I always tell them I am against it and most of the time advise them to don’t do it. I propose them several times to become Muslims but I think they like the pleasure of this life more.
They told me about liking my behaviour and the way I see life and would like to be like this.

I appreciate all of them but I don’t want Allah to ask me about their bad doing and why I didn’t do more to advise them to stop.

To be honest with you what makes me question this friendship recently is one of the girl I consider one of my closest friends announced to me that she is pregnant and not married, I didn’t even know she was dating someone....I felt sad for her, for her unborn bastard baby while also feeling angry at her because I always advise her to do better than being a baby mama, helped her obtain her nursing degree.

The other girls were congratulating her, I couldn’t do the same and just left. But then I was worried for her so call her back to give her medical advice for her pregnancy while feeling guilty to continue supporting haram behaviour.

I have plenty of non Muslim friend don’t really mind them :)

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Not everyone sees the bigger picture you want to show them and that's on them. That's just how they're programmed

I mean ill do business with a kafir, if they want to buy things of me i won't rip them.

But if they want to chat to me i cut them off " Whatever mate " or give the universal fake acknowledgment "Yeah Yeah" " Oh Really" Close worded answers.

Honestly i suggest you abandon these people.

I see kafirs as cash cows, you want to be a customer ? Hello mate i will treat you as a customer... you want to be my friend ? get out of here .

I mean ill do business with a kafir, if they want to buy things of me i won't rip them.

But if they want to chat to me i cut them off " Whatever mate " or give the universal fake acknowledgment "Yeah Yeah" " Oh Really" Close worded answers.

Honestly i suggest you abandon these people.

I see kafirs as cash cows, you want to be a customer ? Hello mate i will treat you as a customer... you want to be my friend ? get out of here .
Why tho

Why callin him a bastard tho

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

"وَلَن تَرْضَىٰ عَنكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلَا النَّصَارَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ هُدَى اللَّهِ هُوَ الْهُدَىٰ ۗ وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُم بَعْدَ الَّذِي جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ ۙ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ"

I'm just kidding sister, judge each person on their merits and their personalities and not religion.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
As long as they don't influence you to do wrong things, I don't see the harm. Plenty of jaahil/caasi "Muslims" running around these days

Real talks what do people talk about with their non muslim friends? Ive never had one bcos 1)Im really introverted and hence very picky with friends but 2)I dont see what we could have in common?

Perhaps Im mistaken?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mademoiselle.....what does your therapist advice YOU?

As long as they respect your boundaries and don't force their own values/beliefs on you, I don't see why not.

In saying that though, I've noticed that since taking my deen more seriously, I'm not as close with my non-Muslim friends. They want to keep living the same hedonistic self-destructive lives, but we're not 18 anymore.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
In Chapter 25 of the Quran, Surah Furqan, Allah narrates what will become of People who went astray from the righteous path due to their bad friends in judgement day. He says:

"and a Day on which the evildoer will bite his hands [in despair], exclaiming: “Oh, would that I had followed the path shown to me by the apostle! [25:27]> Oh, woe is me! Would that I had not taken so-and-so for a friend! [25:28]> Indeed, he led me astray from the remembrance [of God] after it had come unto me!” For [thus it is:] Satan is ever a betrayer of man.[25:29]".

Be careful who you choose to be friends with in this Dunya. You'll eternally regret the decision of keeping them as your friends.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Chapter 25 of the Quran, Surah Furqan, Allah narrates what will become of People who went astray from the righteous path due to their bad friends in judgement day. He says:

"and a Day on which the evildoer will bite his hands [in despair], exclaiming: “Oh, would that I had followed the path shown to me by the apostle! [25:27]> Oh, woe is me! Would that I had not taken so-and-so for a friend! [25:28]> Indeed, he led me astray from the remembrance [of God] after it had come unto me!” For [thus it is:] Satan is ever a betrayer of man.[25:29]".

Be careful who you choose to be friends with in this Dunya. You'll eternally regret the decision of keeping them as your friends.

Mashalaaah. Human beings are very Dhaaiif. We luv to follow others. That is why Parents can make a change in a child. Walaahi children grow up to be their parents whether they like it or not. Even upto to career. u will see a loser father has a loser child. or a sheikh having a sheikh child. The exception if the parent is away from the childs influence .Or a heavy Shaitaan intervention.

Mashalaaah. Human beings are very Dhaaiif. We luv to follow others. That is why Parents can make a change in a child. Walaahi children grow up to be their parents whether they like it or not. Even upto to career. u will see a loser father has a loser child. or a sheikh having a sheikh child. The exception if the parent is away from the childs influence .Or a heavy Shaitaan intervention.
Bullshit. My dad was a top guy and I still managed to be a f*ck-up:heh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bullshit. My dad was a top guy and I still managed to be a f*ck-up:heh:

Shaitaan heavy intervention
1604851593109.png

Trending