What do you really hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Hypocrisy (a lot of habyars are gulity of it)
Fake people
Stuck up people
People trying to act like something they're not
s
Self haters/ slave mentality

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I hate people that act like they aren't Somali. People that say "no I don't eat rice and banana" to their non-Somali friends like nigga we know you do. I hate people that hate being Somalinimo. Nothing pisses me off more than those people who are ashamed of being Somali not even qabilists piss me off that much.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Body odor
Liars
Cigarettes
Short, bald headed men (they scare me actually)
People who chew their food loudly
Disrespectful people
Hypocrisy
Evil people
Fobs

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I hate miskeens, people who can't say no. Wallahi they irrate me. Especially when people take advantage of them. I knew a guy who I used to send to the shops to shoplift for me. I remember i always used to think why don't you say no and try to fathom the repercussions of those actions. Yes I took advantage of his miskeen nature but it used to rub me in the wrong way on how easy it was for me to tell him what to do. JUST SAY NO NIGGA. He was a naacas but I got a lot of shit out of it.:wow:

Don't judge me, in the streets u gotta eat:ohno:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The smell of ciggarettes and alcohol aswell :vqbuyv0:

And I hate seeing groups of Somalis hanging outside shops for hours

And Somalis sitting in coffee shops all day instead of raising their kids and being a role model for their kids

And I cant stand ppl who lie about anything

People who stare
Nosy people
Loud people
Shit stirrers
Negative people

I hate miskeens, people who can't say no. Wallahi they irrate me. Especially when people take advantage of them. I knew a guy who I used to send to the shops to shoplift for me. I remember i always used to think why don't you say no and try to fathom the repercussions of those actions. Yes I took advantage of his miskeen nature but it used to rub me in the wrong way on how easy it was for me to tell him what to do. JUST SAY NO NIGGA. He was a naacas but I got a lot of shit out of it.:wow:

Don't judge me, in the streets u gotta eat:ohno:

He either feared you or looked up to you. Either way, you must be a real scumbag to do that to someone.

No wonder there's a lot of messed up people on this forum. We got criminals like this in our midst.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
People who stare
Nosy people
Loud people
Shit stirrers
Negative people

He either feared you or looked up to you. Either way, you must be a real scumbag to do that to someone.

No wonder there's a lot of messed up people on this forum. We got criminals like this in our midst.
Did I get caught abayo macaan:mjohreally:, so that means I ain't no criminal:mjlaugh:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
You sad lil bastard, dont you ever try to slander me again.

Arent you the one who made a thread about being dumped by a white ?

Arent you the one who made a thread about getting rid of your beard?

Dont ever try coming at me you irrelevant waste of fucking space.
Sorry gacaliso

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I really hate horrible people.

The world is bad enough without them making it worse.

I get people have their own desires but ones I hate the most are ones who are nasty for no reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.