What do you really hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
you're trolling is tame compared to the usual stuff we see here :mjpls:was it because you were targeting memes?
Nah a mod got emotional after I told them to eat a dick. Don't know who it was though. I wasn't even trolling it was a joke aimed at abdikahniis after my thread got moved to the qashin

Dumb people mainly because the dumb tend to marry other dumb, so the dumbness continues.

Dumb Somalis especially those who think if they hate other black Africans, they may earn brownie points with White Supremacists.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I really hate dudes who have flat bums:gucciwhat:. What the hell am I going to grab on? Don't want to feel up on a boney booty. I need some meat to grab on.:pachah1:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Just look at her reaction on your wedding night. If she ain't a virgin, she won't be shy.
By then it's too late. You've already spent thousands, maybe even tens of thousands at this point.

You either go through with it or all of that money will have been for nothing.

That's why it's so scary.

World

VIP
By then it's too late. You've already spent thousands, maybe even tens of thousands at this point.

You either go through with it or all of that money will have been for nothing.

That's why it's so scary.
You got to mention to her that you only want to marry a virgin and that you'd divorce a women if she ain't one even if you were married for 1 day.

That way she'll probably end it without telling you the reason if she isn't a virgin.

I hate my job it's very boring! I would've quit tomorrow, but my mother has threatened to kick me out of the house if I ever dare to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts