What do you really hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate the smell of cigarettes nacalaa. I grew up smelling them everyday when my uncle lived in my house. Now whenever I'm at a bus stop or somewhere in public and I smell the cigarette smoke I feel like socking the smoker in the jaw for smoking in public. Wallahi I would ban public smoking completely if I had the power.

What do you hate?

I also hate qabilists nacalaa long live TQism.

Last edited:
Self-hating coon nacalaa. You would f*ck an indhoyar oo caloosheed eey iyo balaayo ka buuxdo but you hate Somalis? :pacspit:
Jeez, talk about racism. Waryaa I've dated indhoyar bootybenders. They are more flexible than our black as coal *****s. You have no right to disrespect their culinary tradition.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Neighbors that put shitty music on blast, turn it down when you yell at them, only to turn it back on 6 minutes later. They'll keep doing this till I call the cops.

I fucking hate the smell of cigarettes nacalaa. I grew up smelling them everyday when my uncle lived in my house. Now whenever I'm at a bus stop or somewhere in public and I smell the cigarette smoke I feel like socking the smoker in the jaw for smoking in public. Wallahi I would ban public smoking completely if I had the power.

What do you hate?

I also hate qabilists nacalaa long live TQism.
I hate the smell of cigarettes/weed too. I hate gossipers and liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.