What do you prefer in your future spouse

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeah there has been a lot worse here. I’m scared one day we’re gonna get exposed to the greater world like twitter and people are gonna start hacking major accounts to expose actual people like they did to ***** :damedamn:

one reason why I wish there was a delete button.
There is but you needa be a vip

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:what1:
I just reached 900 positive reactions in 2 years, that’s gonna take me a decade.
ye it should be a diff system but you need 3,000 posts and 3 months here. Look at me like a no life already at 7k in like 6 months. I literally swapped out most of time i spend on regular social media for sspot because I've never interacted with somalis on social media before. So i'm just going crazy
:mjlol:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
*Im humble woman so im keep my list short
-A good muslim man
-Wise
-a somali(im not a qabilist, but a dhulbahante would have been great.)
-Loyal
-Structured
-good hearted
-outgoing
-Creative
-charitable
-Brave
-positive
-Reliable
-credible
-Patient
-Unique
-Funny
-generous
-hardworking
-tidy
-one who has good finances.
tall (im 174 without shoes, and 175cm with normal sneakers.) he have to be taller than me even when im wearing heels so 175 + 6 cm, so 181cm ....( Im a humble woman)
-can basic cooking
-good with children
-a good father
-respectful man
-come from a good family
-handsome
- have good empathy
- have good sympathy
-intelligence
-adventurous
- like traveling
- from Las anod
Have you been to Las Anod before ??

lalayariis

Bad cop
ye it should be a diff system but you need 3,000 posts and 3 months here. Look at me like a no life already at 7k in like 6 months. I literally swapped out most of time i spend on regular social media for sspot because I've never interacted with somalis on social media before. So i'm just going crazy
:mjlol:
I literally cannot do something for a long time so that’s why I dip a lot. I’ll be active for a little then disappear and the comeback again as I flip though what social media I wanna abuse. I don’t really post on any tho, I just lurk :ahh:. Snapchat is the opposite, I don’t do streaks I just post on my story every once and a while.

Twitter got depressing with coronavirus so that’s why I’m here again.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
@anyways

Thats interesting and yes, i have been back once when i graduated back in 2018 for 3 months. Had a great time and plan on going back this summer inshallah.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Tarus Sun. Aries Moon. Pisces Rising and Venus in Gemini.
:win:
Aye I’m a Gemini sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo rising, Venus Taurus, Gemini Mercury, Gemini Jupiter, Gemini Saturn, Sagittarius Mars Im too lazy too type the rest xD I have no water in my chart, mostly Air with some earth and fire

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Aye I’m a Gemini sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo rising, Venus Taurus, Gemini Mercury, Gemini Jupiter, Gemini Saturn, Sagittarius Mars Im too lazy too type the rest xD I have no water in my chart, mostly Air with some earth and fire

You seem like a professional. I would say you're fun loving but grounded. *Shooting in the dark*. Kkk

I'm mostly Fire, Earth, Water with very little Air. Lots of Aries and Capricorn.:wow1: Do you know what this means?

I know its pseudoscience but I love fairy tales.

lalayariis

Bad cop
You seem like a professional. I would say you're fun loving but grounded. *Shooting in the dark*. Kkk

I'm mostly Fire, Earth, Water with very little Air. Lots of Aries and Capricorn.:wow1: Do you know what this means?

I know its pseudoscience but I love fairy tales.
With a lot of Aries and Capricorn you have a very strong work ethic from Cap and passion from Aries. Whatever you find that you love, you’ll work hard on it and become successful 100%. Just don’t get stuck with something you don’t like because you’ll end up wasting years of your life when you could’ve been just as successful if not more with doing what you love.

Trending