What do you prefer in your future spouse

:mjlol: Some SSpot Abdis, "Wallahi Billahi you wouldn't be able to control yourself if you saw me."
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Me: Then, where are you? No photos.
Not trying to karhis myself still :mjhaps:

I understand a need for privacy but thou shall not be catfished by what could be a tripple-chinned cadaan man assuming digital Somali face. :dabcasar:I mean, you never know, right?
Off course, I never took you for a stupid woman, but don't go rush me you said 2 years shukansi. I can build up the anticipation too, for this supreme jeceel. :lawd: :dabcasar:

5'4 is the perfect height for a women. Not a midget, but short enough where she has to look up to you if you're 6 feet.

Short men will never know that feeling. Manlets, when will they learn?
I don’t get it I am over 6 feet and even 5’10” Xalimos look up when we are chest to chest. Do you understand how height works?

Do you guys ever feel like you reject someone on a requirement that isn’t important and you miss out on someone special as a result. I use to have a lot of deal breakers but I m more open minded now and would rather get to know someone and see if we jell. Outside of foundational things like is still Muslim grew up here, wants to have kids, has a potential source of income. I don’t think I need anything else concrete outside of that.

Everyone is different and no one is perfect I use to think I didn’t want anyone short tempered but then I met someone great with a short temper. I thought girls without fathers have to much issues then I met one of the most stable girls I ever met who grew up without one. You never know you might meet someone great that makes you happy who doesn’t fill even half of those requirements :)

Do you guys ever feel like you reject someone on a requirement that isn’t important and you miss out on someone special as a result. I use to have a lot of deal breakers but I m more open minded now and would rather get to know someone and see if we jell. Outside of foundational things like is still Muslim grew up here, wants to have kids, has a potential source of income. I don’t think I need anything else concrete outside of that.

Everyone is different and no one is perfect I use to think I didn’t want anyone short tempered but then I met someone great with a short temper. I thought girls without fathers have to much issues then I met one of the most stable girls I ever met who grew up without one. You never know you might meet someone great that makes you happy who doesn’t fill even half of those requirements :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts