What do you identify as?

What is your identity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I identify as an African and Somali not black/Arab nor white. Simple as that no confusion.
That's cool! I identify myself as an African Somali Cushite. I don't identify with being black or arab either, but I have no problem with people calling me either one. At the end of the day, I define what I am, something no one else can.

I am a non-xalimoid black mj :dabcasar:

I decided to abstain from the Somali identify for atleast the next 3 years as I don't want to be associated with the fuckery and constant L's:kanyeshrug:
I will actually be ticking black British from now on and tell people I'm black British and not Somali british

@CaliSomali

Mate, you are kind of obsessed with identity because the overwhelming majority of your threads are about it. Are you fully Somali (both parents). Have you been mistreated by other Somalis based on your clan, your deegaan or your looks? Sheekadaada na maqashii.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
That's cool! I identify myself as an African Somali Cushite. I don't identify with being black or arab either, but I have no problem with people calling me either one. At the end of the day, I define what I am, something no one else can.

If you are not grounded in your roots you tend to wanna belong to what is cool or trending. I have never had any identity issues.

Its also how you carry yourself and your actions that will earn you respect.

I consider myself only Somali, but in real life I will say that i'm black after Somali. You don't have to consider yourself black but you should know that society considers Somalis as black people, which means we face the same racism as Madows

I know ajnabis who don't think Somalis are black but idc. Somalis are treated as black people in society and we can't ignore that.

I consider myself only Somali, but in real life I will say that i'm black after Somali. You don't have to consider yourself black but you should know that society considers Somalis as black people, which means we face the same racism as Madows

I know ajnabis who don't think Somalis are black but idc. Somalis are treated as black people in society and we can't ignore that.

This

Status
Not open for further replies.