What do you guys think about women pursuing u for a relationship instead of the opposite way round

Women should pursue men they've vetted, that checks all their lists. They'd be stupid not to.
But they stupidest thing they can do is chase a loser.

Your pretending as if I want my girl to breast milk me, nigga please Im not dating a wasaq who smokes a blunt after Jumma prayer. Call me a weirdo or whatever.
:westbrookwtf:
Nigga whaat are u talking abt?

I like ‘egoistic/mentally masculine’ women because it reminds me of my mum. I believe my children should be raised by someone like my mum a very strong women, someone who could slap the shit out of me without hesitating.
U just qarxised ur mom on a forum my dawg calling her egotistic and masculine. Why slander your hooyo like that bruh?
:wtf:

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
U just qarxised ur mom on a forum my dawg calling her egotistic and masculine. Why slander your hooyo like that bruh?
:wtf:
Mentally masculine, why don’t u do me a favor and finish reading what I wrote nacas before selecting a portion and attempt to cycle a Narrative.
:mjlol:

Mentally masculine, why don’t u do me a favor and finish reading what I wrote nacas before selecting a portion and attempt to cycle a Narrative.
:mjlol:
Bruh, I’m not cycling nothing u said that u want a woman who is masculine and egotistical coz it reminded u of your mom.
:mindblown:

why would u want your woman to slap the shit out of u without hesitation? WTF!

do u get turned on by that?
:leon:

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Bruh, I’m not cycling nothing u said that u want a woman who is masculine and egotistical coz it reminded u of your mom.
:mindblown:

why would u want your woman to slap the shit out of u without hesitation? WTF!
I might go rogue and plan for world abomination, someone needs to be there to slap the living shit out of me bro.

jokes aside isn’t your hooyo a strong women? Wouldn’t you want your kids to be raised by a strong women? :comeon:

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Why does it have to be your wife tho.. why not your brother, your generals, your advisers why does it have to be your wife? I don’t get it.
By the time I’m Married, my brother and I simply wouldn’t be as close as we used to, we wouldn’t live to together. As for my Generals and advisors, I can’t pay there salaries so they wouldn’t do it too.

my wife has to be the only option cuz when your driving to your goals, there has to be someone to expose my true weaknesses for me to revise them. You get my drift?

I don’t want a weak women who are helpless I want someone who speaks there mind no bullshit.

trust me bro life is better when your wife is walking besides you not behind you, weak girls ain’t it.

Trust Me Cycling GIF by Peloton

By the time I’m Married, my brother and I simply wouldn’t be as close as we used to, we wouldn’t live to together. As for my Generals and advisors, I can’t pay there salaries so they wouldn’t do it too.

my wife has to be the only option cuz when your driving to your goals, there has to be someone to expose my true weaknesses for me to revise them. You get my drift?

I don’t want a weak women who are helpless I want someone who speaks there mind no bullshit.

trust me bro life is better when your wife is walking besides you not behind you, weak girls ain’t it.

Trust Me Cycling GIF by Peloton
Weak is a container word? What do u mean ‘weak girls’?

Trending