What do you guys think about women pursuing u for a relationship instead of the opposite way round

Like I guess in the past it would be mostly men pursuing women, they would be the ones looking for the best women, and competing for them, trying to marry the best women etc etc..
Nowadays it seems quit different and women are pursuing men
If a women came up to you and started to talk to you or showing interest pursuing u, would u care or just accept
also do u prefer to make the first move to a girl or opposite way round

not a guy, but having a problem with a girl approaching you respectfully gives off mega qaniis vibes and it reflects the fragility of ur own ego

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
I personally prefer if I as a man approached her, opposed to vice versa. Like the fellow above said, it ruins your ego loool.

also I like girls that play hard-to catch, since it makes them seem very strong and not weak, That might be viewed as a weird kink, but whatever. If only you knew how many times I turned down girls who showed interest in me to chase someone who doesn’t.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not a guy, but having a problem with a girl approaching you respectfully gives off mega qaniis vibes and it reflects the fragility of ur own ego
In my experience most of the time girls who are interested to me approach me first, I never seen a problem with it, but after thinking back on everything I am wondering other ppls opinions of it are, some ppl are averse to it and say the girls are too masculine etc etc and all of this stuff, some ppl just dont like it, i have heard girls say the girl must be a ho3 and some guys just get their ego hurt
Me personally I could care less

also I like girls that play hard-to catch, since it makes them seem very strong and not weak,
I like this as well but the girl has to be conservative or a religious girl so I know she is only doing it cos she has standards and she isn't just entertaining any guy who moves to her so I like it more

If only you knew how many times I turned down girls who showed interest in me to chase someone who doesn’t.
Yes when too many girls show interest in u its not appealing for some reason like its too easy or good to be true and the girl might just be doing this to every guy and she has too much confidence its suspicious like she prolly has alot of experience with this

I personally prefer if they indirectly show they like u but dont go all direct and start moving to u

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
In my experience most of the time girls who are interested to me approach me first, I never seen a problem with it, but after thinking back on everything I am wondering other ppls opinions of it are, some ppl are averse to it and say the girls are too masculine etc etc and all of this stuff, some ppl just dont like it, i have heard girls say the girl must be a ho3 and some guys just get their ego hurt
Me personally I could care less
I like ‘egoistic/mentally masculine’ women because it reminds me of my mum. I believe my children should be raised by someone like my mum a very strong women, someone who could slap the shit out of me without hesitating.

I’m not saying this like I’m in the hunger games or anything like that, I just personally view it as hot idk bro that’s just me.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
I like this as well but the girl has to be conservative or a religious girl so I know she is only doing it cos she has standards and she isn't just entertaining any guy who moves to her so I like it more
I know a lot of women like that bro, I just distance myself from them and it’s easier to get over them since you know whatever man she ends up with wouldn’t last a single year haha.

has it ever happened to u
That is a big concern also, they may be tryna set u up
I’ve had girls approach me before in my early to mid 20s but they were always younger sometimes even in highschool. Girls my own age expect men to approach them which I consider normal

I like ‘egoistic/mentally masculine’ women because it reminds me of my mum. I believe my children should be raised by someone like my mum a very strong women, someone who could slap the shit out of me without hesitating.

I’m not saying this like I’m in the hunger games or anything like that, I just personally view it as hot idk bro that’s just me.
I used to like feisty girls who were always about drama and fighting and ghetto but in reality when u are older they will make u want to kill urself.
Idk about masculine girls bc on one hand it is good to raise children but on the other hand it can make u as a man go crazy

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
I used to like feisty girls who were always about drama and fighting and ghetto but in reality when u are older they will make u want to kill urself.
Idk about masculine girls bc on one hand it is good to raise children but on the other hand it can make u as a man go crazy
Im not talking about someone who has a stern face 24/7, obviously I want her to love me, but also someone who knows what’s up and fix me into shape. That’s kinda the whole point of having a partner.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Beggers can't be choosers waryaa, take her, even if she is punching above her weight lol at least get some experience you sound like a virgin with little to no experience with women.

but take over the leadership role from her, its too much of a burden for a chick, it will literally make her even uglier than she is, so do both of yous a favour and be the man ffs.

Beggers can't be choosers waryaa, take her, even if she is punching above her weight lol at least get some experience you sound like a virgin with little to no experience with women.

but take over the leadership role from her, its too much of a burden for a chick, it will literally make her even uglier than she is, so do both of yous a favour and be the man ffs.
I ain't asking for advice waryaa I am asking for u guys opinions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like I guess in the past it would be mostly men pursuing women, they would be the ones looking for the best women, and competing for them, trying to marry the best women etc etc..
Nowadays it seems quit different and women are pursuing men
If a women came up to you and started to talk to you or showing interest pursuing u, would u care or just accept
also do u prefer to make the first move to a girl or opposite way round

Tai DONT do it :)

1663978735897.png

Trending

Latest posts