What do you guys on Sspot think of Somali Women who live on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Any unmarried woman who moves out of the family home is immediately crossed out of the marriage list, no exceptions. It is like the destruction of hundreds of healthy livestock even if only one animal has a disease. You don't take any chances and you don't regret anything.

Any unmarried woman who moves out of the family home is immediately crossed out of the marriage list, no exceptions. It is like the destruction of hundreds of healthy livestock even if only one animal has a disease. You don't take any chances and you don't regret anything.
Don't trust independent girls miya

A man that has never fasted a day is immediately crossed out. Such a man is an unfit husband for a woman whether she ever lived alone or not. You cannot take any chances.

@Dibleyy

Why would you care what the men on Sspot think when even women breathing is form of dom for them?

They hate women, so every action they take is scrutinised. The one who does not fast, the fornicator, the unhinged and the like talk on here like they are a catch and think they can judge women despite being unmarriable in every way.

You can't take these men seriously.

A man that has never fasted a day is immediately crossed out. Such a man is an unfit husband for a woman whether she ever lived alone or not. You cannot take any chances.

Im not judging all....but somali girls on average are more naive than other girls. A young woman having her own place is used by guys 9/10 thats just reality

Im not judging all....but somali girls on average are more naive than other girls. A young woman having her own place is used by guys 9/10 thats just reality

No they are not.

Do you know any girls that live alone?

I bet you heard one story and in typical dumb male style have decided to think that is the case for all.

No they are not.

Do you know any girls that live alone?

I bet you heard one story and typical dumb male style have decided to think that is the case for all.
Yes growing up I did. It was our chill place. I seen and done enough to know whats going on most of the time

Yes growing up I did. It was our chill place. I seen and done enough to know whats going on most of the time

Look, if a girl wants to sleep about she will do so if she had her own place or not.

Many sneak around right under their parents roof.

That has nothing to do with the other decent ones.

Look, if a girl wants to sleep about she will do so if she had her own place or not.

Many sneak around right under their parents roof.

That has nothing to do with the other decent ones.
True.....but having your own place makes it easier and more frequently. But its not only about sex. Once they get their own place at young age....they get used by guys and attract a lot of bad boys. Im not dissing all somali girls. But I seen too many who dont have strong will and just become followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending