What do you guys on Sspot think of Somali Women who live on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
People were spreading rumors about her... How is that saying it to her face. Somali people need to learn to stick to their business and not poke their noses where it doesn't belong.

This is an impossible task for Somali people. They love to gossip about/ judge other people and act all religious at the same time.

Not going to lie, these older women don’t have much going for them. Their husbands are off at the maqayad, their sons are drug dealing, they’ve been on benefits for 20+ years with no end in sight....

...and yet they have the nerve to gossip about younger women/girls.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If you are not married or you have kids there is no point for her to live on her own. Its only a getsway to around with out your family knowing. Lets be honest thats what its about, a big no no

Not going to lie, these older women don’t have much going for them. Their husbands are off at the maqayad, their sons are drug dealing, they’ve been on benefits for 20+ years with no end in sight....

@Mehmet, what’s with the qashin? Do you disagree with what I said?

It is funny how your bashing poor hoyos and not abos plus ***** or ***** in training daughters who happen to be licking ajnabi faces during ramadan out of all times smh

I’m not bashing anyone’s Hooyo, nor do I intend to. There is a clear difference between criticising someone for leaving home without a ‘good’ reason and calling someone a behind their back.

Aabos of these homes are a problem, but they’re not the focus of the thread, are they?

And what’s it to you if a ***** (or whatever those asterisks mean) in training licks an ajnabi’s face? It’s Ramadan, have some xishood for once.

I’m not bashing anyone’s Hooyo, nor do I intend to. There is a clear difference between criticising someone for leaving home without a ‘good’ reason and calling someone a ***** behind their back.

Aabos of these homes are a problem, but they’re not the focus of the thread, are they?

And what’s it to you if a ***** (or whatever those asterisks mean) in training licks an ajnabi’s face? It’s Ramadan, have some xishood for once.
They should have some xishod and leave our areas to around somewhere else

Lol he did the same to me. He follows me around qashins every post of mine. He acts religious but he is cursing. Confused soul lool
I never said i am religious and never claimed to be but this guy like others on here apparently love defending hoes so peace out

I never said i am religious and never claimed to be but this guy like others on here apparently love defending hoes so peace out

Me? First of all, I’m not a guy and second, who’s defending ‘hoes’? (Quoting because it’s Ramadan and I don’t want to be burdened with your sin). Not me.

The difference between you and me is that you’re concerned about some imagined girl’s philandering and I couldn’t care less.

Definitely .when ever people gossip they are unhappy with their own lives they need to qaraar on other people lol

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.

I said you act that way but you’re clearly not. I don’t understand the rest of your post ‘cause again u make little sense.

Me? First of all, I’m not a guy and second, who’s defending ‘hoes’? (Quoting because it’s Ramadan and I don’t want to be burdened with your sin). Not me.

The difference between you and me is that you’re concerned about some imagined girl’s philandering and I couldn’t care less.
Imagined as in and anyway sorry sis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts