What do you guys on Sspot think of Somali Women who live on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aussie you have nothing good to say about muslims and somali people. Its always the same story with you. Here we have girl talking about her own experience and you bring up irrelevant stories of people who are muslim and what they get up to. Sounds like your doubting her choice for leaving that house.

aussie you have nothing good to say about muslims and somali people. Its always the same story with you. Here we have girl talking about her own experience and you bring up irrelevant stories of people who are muslim and what they get up to. Sounds like your doubting her choice for leaving that house.

gurey

Sxb, do you guys have anything good to say about non-Muslims? Check this thread and others.

It’s her choice whether she wants to leave or not, but don’t paint non-Muslims as a bunch of decadent and malfeasant people.

look I dont give a f*** who you are or what religion you are, if you were like that wild ass caadan girl im gonna give you the side eye muslim or not

@Diabley

“Birds of the same feather flock together.”

lol you might have not checked my comments, shes not my friend I met her when I moved in but

mybusiness.png

gurey

Sxb, do you guys have anything good to say about non-Muslims? Check this thread and others.

Am saying dont minimise her important experience and decision to go back to her moms being a moral one by bringing up irrelevant deflections such as an imam talking to a madam or the civil war. Take your cugdad somewhere else

Last edited:
Do you guys think she might be hiding something? I decided after high school my house was too crowded and decided to move out, when I left my moms friends were calling me everything under the sun, saying I was maybe a harlot and shurmuto, my mom knew it wasnt true since I was overweight then and she knew I had a phobia of men in general but the rumors about me being iyalla suuk was rampant and it bothered my mom so much I ended up moving back after a couple of month's. What do you guys think about Somali Women especially moving out and growing independent from their families?

99% chance he has been squeezed, had man over, screwed, not 100%

but also 99% chance she does shisha and has gone on dates, in my experience,

Very bad! Lived with an caadan and a half asian, half asian was ok but the caadan girl was wild I didnt realize caadan girls were that bad

once worked with an white/ cadan dude who told me his girlfriend had only been with 22 sexual partners, only, so she was low mileage

i said agah in english version and looked away :susp:

@government

The parents might’ve jobs but governments pay some sort of welfare to children.
Where does she live? I assumed shes a US citizen
Am saying dont minimise her important experience and decision to go back to her moms being a moral one by bringing up irrelevant deflections such as an imam talking to a madam or the civil war. Take your cugdad somewhere else
I don't hate @AussieHustler but I've noticed he uses whataboutism a lot whenever their is a subject in hand he mentions other stuff

Guys and in particular @Dibleyy

I apologise guys, I skim read and now that I read some of your posts, I think I was out of line. My apologies guys.

@Dibleyy

Next time you move out and find a trustworthy flat mate, your first week of rent is on me. I promise.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Don’t move out and live as your own. Look for a house for your big family. 3 livings and 4-5bedrooms is more than enough for your family.

Are u from uk?

Do you guys think she might be hiding something? I decided after high school my house was too crowded and decided to move out, when I left my moms friends were calling me everything under the sun, saying I was maybe a harlot and shurmuto, my mom knew it wasnt true since I was overweight then and she knew I had a phobia of men in general but the rumors about me being iyalla suuk was rampant and it bothered my mom so much I ended up moving back after a couple of month's. What do you guys think about Somali Women especially moving out and growing independent from their families?
It gets in your nerve doesnt it. I dont undrerstand why our people do that to woman. As long you know you aren't doing anything wrong consider that more Ajr your scale. You're probably smart innocent girl other moms are jealous of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending