What do you guys do at the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So I signed up for LA fitness today. Since it's winter and I won't be walking that much outside, I thought I should atleast workout 4 days a week. My bestie and I signed up, and we will be gym buddies inshallah.
They offered 3 free training sessions with a trainer since we signed up while they're having a special. We met the trainer today, he was nice. We will train with him on Thursday. We bought gym stuff today, yoga pants, sports shirts, sneakers, gym bag. I'm pumped.

Do you guys work out at the gym? What's your favorite exercising machine in the gym? What kind of protein shakes do you drink?

There's also self defense classes offered at the gym. I might take them to beat the crap out of my Faraax when he gets out of line.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Usually I work out at home, or I jog.

Are you considering weight training? I was thinking of starting but I'm extremely weak. I haven't done been in a weight room since I was 15, I'm intimidated.

When I have gone to the gym I mainly use the elliptical, lol and the sauna(I know you said machines). Also leg press.

Hafez

VIP
62f195d5b6aa4e28_t-mill.gif

Sultana

On Hiatus
No matter what Somali girls tell you, cardio is not the only thing you should do. Building muscle is important, and no, you won't look masculine.

For protein shakes, just go to your local GNC and ask them for help. But yeah, we know you want to tone up for your wedding. lol
But anyway, I've been procrastinating signing up for the gym as well.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Usually I work out at home, or I jog.

Are you considering weight training? I was thinking of starting but I'm extremely weak. I haven't done been in a weight room since I was 15, I'm intimidated.

When I have gone to the gym I mainly use the elliptical, lol and the sauna(I know you said machines). Also leg press.

I used run laps around the part during the summer but not its cold and snowing. I also want weight/strength training. My arms are weaaaaaak lol.

I love the treadmill, leg press machine and the elliptical.

Yes the sauna but I get panic attacks after few minutes so I get out!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I used run laps around the part during the summer but not its cold and snowing. I also want weight/strength training. My arms are weaaaaaak lol.

I love the treadmill, leg press machine and the elliptical.

Yes the sauna but I get panic attacks after few minutes so I get out!

Too true, but I love how my skin looks after 15 minutes in the sauna. I use all the machines for my lower half because they're a bit easier and also I also want to tone that area. Have you done fitness blender workouts? I did these like a summer ago along with a couple of other things and loved the results.

It wasn't too hard either.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Too true, but I love how my skin looks after 15 minutes in the sauna. I use all the machines for my lower half because they're a bit easier and also I also want to tone that area. Have you done fitness lender workouts? I did these like a summer ago along with a couple of other things and loved the results.

It wasn't too hard either.
No I haven't, what's that?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
So I signed up for LA fitness today. Since it's winter and I won't be walking that much outside, I thought I should atleast workout 4 days a week. My bestie and I signed up, and we will be gym buddies inshallah.
They offered 3 free training sessions with a trainer since we signed up while they're having a special. We met the trainer today, he was nice. We will train with him on Thursday. We bought gym stuff today, yoga pants, sports shirts, sneakers, gym bag. I'm pumped.

Do you guys work out at the gym? What's your favorite exercising machine in the gym? What kind of protein shakes do you drink?

There's also self defense classes offered at the gym. I might take them to beat the crap out of my Faraax when he gets out of line.

Ask @SuldaanMethylamine im at LA Fitness 4 days out of the week, he knows cause I put on my snap...I just play a very competitive basketball and I workout once a week ..my cardio is important to me ...I Wonder how much you pay monthly cause I pay $32

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ask @SuldaanMethylamine im at LA Fitness 4 days out of the week, he knows cause I put on my snap...I just play a very competitive basketball and I workout once a week ..my cardio is important to me ...I Wonder how much you pay monthly cause I pay $32

I paid $99 for initiation fee and it will be $29.95 monthly

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I paid $99 for initiation fee and it will be $29.95 monthly

We paid exactly the same ..after tax itl be $32-34...

Some dudes like Lifetime but I am in love with my little LA fit ..even on Saturday we have established a random ritual basketball get together where 35 dudes just show up at the same time ..many of them somalis ..

So can you play basketball ..?..what do you do ? ...do you squad or something to shape your dabo?..what abt calooshaada, has it expanded from eating pasta and bariis?

Q

Queen Carawelo

We paid exactly the same ..after tax itl be $32-34...

Some dudes like Lifetime but I am in love with my little LA fit ..even on Saturday we have established a random ritual basketball get together where 35 dudes just show up at the same time ..many of them somalis ..

So can you play basketball ..?..what do you do ? ...do you squad or something to shape your dabo?..what abt calooshaada, has it expanded from eating pasta and bariis?

Looooooool

I don't have calool thank God, I will be strength training and toning. I don't play basketball. I will be the one hogging the treadmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts