What do you guys do at the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I should've only relied on my ill-conceived son, he always stands for my dignity and honor

S

syntax

Been doing this the past 3 weeks. One of my workout buddies recommended it to me. Very different from my usual routines. Every week you cycle through different rep and set numbers Shit's been killing me physically though, I am dead tired after every workout

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size.html

@Jeffo What do you think of Jim Stoppani and his workout routines? I mean damn nigga has a PhD in exercise science from Yale, the anti-broscience. I really like his shortcut to size routine and in the summer I'm prolly gonna do his shortcut to shredding one

T

Tokio

4-6 days depends how busy I am.

if you want to get in shape and lose overall body fat you gotta do compound exercises, like squats, deadlifts, bent over rows and many more. I do 15-20 mins of cardio everyday after a workout. slow paced walk on the treadmill10% incline. you gotta eat clean too as well, remember 50% is gym and the rest in the kitchen!

as for supplements I take whey protein standard gold whey by optimum nutrition Rocky Road flavour...best flavour imo and creatine. the rest shit they advertise is waste of money.

good luck!

S

syntax

@Tokio agreed about everything but the supplements part. Whey isolate/concentrate and creatine are the bread and butter of supplements, but I also think pre workout is a good one too...that's if you require it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts