What do Jubalanders think about the FGS recognition of Madoobe (honest discussion no FKD)

reer

VIP
Instead of sending a experienced Alshabab killer to Jubaland like General Canood, Farmaajo fired him and replaced him with another guy to fit the 4.5 quota. This is one of my criticism of Farmaajo.
But its unrelated to Jubaland.
i thought you were against warlords your uncle caanood with snf lower juba

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Major conference held by Rer Gedo opposing recognition of Madoobe, including Ugaaska Beesha Sade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long as the IC aid comes thru Moalimu and his admin. We can wait this out. Farmaajo recognizing dhuxuleste is good for Reer Gedo. It shows we don't need the government and can feed for ourselves. It's a blessing in disguise honestly. Much needed wake up call.

:manny:

Instead of sending a experienced Alshabab killer to Jubaland like General Canood, Farmaajo fired him and replaced him with another guy to fit the 4.5 quota. This is one of my criticism of Farmaajo.
But its unrelated to Jubaland.

What was he supposed to do? If he doesn't do it 4.5 way people will be crying. No one cares about getting work done, everyone wants their brother in there. Didn't you hear cagdheer tears about not having enough representation? They want to be there even though they are dabo afuuf jahils in the name of qabil. War if you're good I will choose you, if not then get out. f*ck somali dumb qabyalad. Even if farmaajo was wadani he can't do shit. If for example the best people for the job were hawiye and he chose them all. Then they will work to sabotage his work in the name of qabil. So the next term a hawiye president will be chosen and they get power. If one hawiye didnt have good people and weren't chosen they will threaten civil war. Either way its a loss-loss

the FSG is changing its policy towards ahmed madoobe, the same thing that happened to sheihk shakir will happen to ahmed madoobe.

basically for the next year or so the government will bring lots of SNA and Ethiopian soldiers in and around kismaayo. and when the election takes place in jubbaland 2021. ahmed madoobe won't be the only armed faction in kismaayo he will be outmanned and out gunned like sheikh shakir.
you’ve been saying that for the past 7 years aren’t you tired ?

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
He deleted his post after injecting Hiraale into the discussion, don't play silly games with me, and furthermore who are you even ? :kanyehmm:
You don't need to know me for me to advice you. Stop being childish and abusing Mx veterans. I see you hate Kacanka Barakeysana

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
As long as the IC aid comes thru Moalimu and his admin. We can wait this out. Farmaajo recognizing dhuxuleste is good for Reer Gedo. It shows we don't need the government and can feed for ourselves. It's a blessing in disguise honestly. Much needed wake up call.

:manny:

This olive branch to Madoobe and his constituency is entirely inconsequential to Maolimu, Its neither good nor bad for Moalimu.
Madoobe's lack of cooperation with FGS, could benefit Moalimu indirectly though, as he is clearly the only other stakeholder in Jubaland.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
This olive branch to Madoobe and his constituency is entirely inconsequential to Maolimu, Its neither good nor bad for Moalimu.
Madoobe's lack of cooperation with FGS, could benefit Moalimu indirectly though, as he is clearly the only other stakeholder in Jubaland.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Madoobe did the right thing to reject this incomplete recognition.
He will finish his term. Thats a fact.
Unless SFG sents assassin to Kismayo.

Alshabab War Spokesman is cousin of Farmaajo. Why doesnt Farmaajo call him?

Madoobe did the right thing to reject this incomplete recognition.
He will finish his term. Thats a fact.
Unless SFG sents assassin to Kismayo.

Alshabab War Spokesman is cousin of Farmaajo. Why doesnt Farmaajo call him?

Why are madows even talking about white inner conflict. Stay out of this warya.

Trending