NEWS What do Jubalanders think about the FGS recognition of Madoobe (honest discussion no FKD)

reer

VIP
Moalimu within months has united Gedo under one administration, secured good relations with the FGS, and is poised to become Jubaland leader with a strong voting base among the majority. Moalimu is relevant in 2020 and to this thread, Hiraale isn't, stop injecting your retired warlord adeer who failed Jubaland for 8 years into the thread, he was useful in the civil war era because he had military background, today he isn't, hell he is even hated by many of his former militia men. Let him retire in peace, maybe then no one would insult him, not that I did. Stop derailing the thread. :gaasdrink:
we should be mucaarad to the fgs what has it done for us we supported every dowlad soo baxday i am mucaarad i don't wanna see marehan taageerayo dowladda dhexe ever again
stay outta our affairs keep adeer barre outta your wasakh mouth talk about your uncle bihi and your city hargeysa foh talk about waqooyi:camby:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobe has disappointed me he went from fighting amxaaro to letting mooryaans kill somali :susp:
The best outcome for Kenya/Alshabab is for Rer Gedo and Rer Afmadow to be at each others throat, the FGS has intelligence and well oiled propaganda machine, this was a loose-loose for Kenya, and a win for Rer Gedo and Rer Afmadow. IC have interest in defeating Alshabab, politically this is reaching breaking point, when Rer Gedo and Rer Afmadow who are holding Kismaayo hostage are on the same page, both Alshabab and Kenya will be NO MORE in Jubaland.

This is why I am interested in Rer Gedo and Rer Afmadow commentary.

Honestly it just exemplified he’s a politician, and surviving is the name of the game. I believe, Farmaajo believed and still does that Madoobe is a Non State Kenyan actor. If that’s the case on principle why not fall on the sword tell US, EU, the world F off I have until February, and as long as I’m President of Somalia, I will not recognize Non State actors end of story? But that’s unrealistic because if he would have said that, he would have prior called for the withdrawal of Kenyan troops period from AMISOM, would have bitterly condemned the Kenyan air strike atrocities in Gedo, given a more vociferous response to the maritime case extension, I can go on. This is disappointing. This was even further exacerbated by Reer Gedo being left hanging who rightfully completely ditched Madoobe, only to now full circle be back at square one. Its gotten to the point where there were protests contemplated in Gedo, how can one blame them?

As I alluded to before the problem is in our expectations. Governments objectives are to survive, and win new terms and that’s the script. No government in Somalia can win new terms without International Community blessing especially Somalia as it is anemic. Again I do wish N&N would have fell on the sword, stayed true to their principles even if it means you’re out 2021, but here we are. Keep expectations low and you never be disappointed. I’m disappointed in N&N But I still feel the alternatives are much worse. I pull for them because a lot of their enemies have sinister, wicked agendas and have zero popular support or trust among Somalis. Shariif, XSM are pretty much ready to formally sign any annexation papers to Kenya for Jubbaland. Trying to have a glass half full mentality I guess :manny:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Dalalos what does this mean for Janan and co? Why cant Moalimu invite them to the table and integrate their militias. A united MX is great.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos what does this mean for Janan and co? Why cant Moalimu invite them to the table and integrate their militias. A united MX is great.

The olive branch has been extended by the FGS by recognizing Madoobe as the legitimate interim president of Jubaland, what this means for Janan I don't know he is not a independent player he comes under Madoobe and is not that relevant, it probably means he is no longer a fugitive, the position of the FGS is to foster peace and cooperation between Rer Gedo and Rer Afmadow, and I welcome this.

Ahmed mideeye will rule Jubbaland for four years according to interim FGS & also JL constitutions...Farmaajo can say whatever he wants Sxb ..Jubbaland is ruled from kismaayo and not xamar

TekNiKo

VIP
The olive branch has been extended by the FGS by recognizing Madoobe as the legitimate interim president of Jubaland, what this means for Janan I don't know he is not a independent player he comes under Madoobe and is not that relevant, it probably means he is no longer a fugitive, the position of the FGS is to foster peace and cooperation between Rer Gedo and Rer Afmadow, and I welcome this.
Yup, its a good thing for Beesha Sade and Absame too reconcile. The days of hiiraale and warlordism is over.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yup, its a good thing for Beesha Sade and Absame too reconcile. The days of hiiraale and warlordism is over.
You hit the nail on the head cusso, differences should be put to the side for the interest of Jubaland, there are interest group that want to cause extreme division between two brotherly constituencies of Jubaland, it is unacceptable, and holds us back.

The IC welcomes the position of the FGS, because it shows good faith and gives a platform for both camps to start a dialogue.

reer

VIP
if we wanna move past warlordism all shisheeye make their warlords retire or nothing the status quo continues

TekNiKo

VIP
You hit the nail on the head cusso, differences should be put to the side for the interest of Jubaland, there are interest group that want to cause extreme division between two brotherly constituencies of Jubaland, it is unacceptable, and holds us back.

The IC welcomes the position of the FGS, because it shows good faith and gives a platform for both camps to start a dialogue. It benefits both Madoobe and Moalimu.
Absolutely I reached this position even before Farmaajo a united OG Sade would be an unstoppable force in the south. Imagine that :rejoice:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
@Dalalos and @TekNiKo keep Barre Hiraale out of this. @Dalalos you are the one who brought up Barre Hiraale in this thread and you are accusing @reer for bringing up "warlords". Lets be fair if you want warlords out include Madoobe cos we all know his past otherwise stop acting like you got morals

Had Farmaajo been smart, he would have finished his priorities like Defeating Alshabab and building the army. Had he been smart, he should have organized his priorities and finished them each step, he could have had a leverage over his opponents but he’s an incompetent donkey and his plan was bound to fail.

Well, it's good fgs recognised him and he has 1 year left. Anything to satisfy the IC. I also support reer Gedo and reer kililka shanaad alliance. We are cousins and shouldn't be fighting. They need to realise marehan is the majority in jubbaland, and us being a majority doesn't threaten them in any way. So no need to try and outpopulate us in our own region by bringing people from other countries. Then trying unuka leh hawiye tactics. Once madoobe goes, we booth can choose a good leader that will do the best for jubbaland and its people.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Had Farmaajo been smart, he would have finished his priorities like Defeating Alshabab and building the army. Had he been smart, he should have organized his priorities and finished them each step, he could have had a leverage over his opponents but he’s an incompetent donkey and his plan was bound to fail.
Instead of sending a experienced Alshabab killer to Jubaland like General Canood, Farmaajo fired him and replaced him with another guy to fit the 4.5 quota. This is one of my criticism of Farmaajo.
But its unrelated to Jubaland.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos and @TekNiKo keep Barre Hiraale out of this. @Dalalos you are the one who brought up Barre Hiraale in this thread and you are accusing @reer for bringing up "warlords". Lets be fair if you want warlords out include Madoobe cos we all know his past otherwise stop acting like you got morals

He deleted his post after injecting Hiraale into the discussion, don't play silly games with me, and furthermore who are you even ? :kanyehmm:

Ahmed mideeye will rule Jubbaland for four years according to interim FGS & also JL constitutions...Farmaajo can say whatever he wants Sxb ..Jubbaland is ruled from kismaayo and not xamar

the FSG is changing its policy towards ahmed madoobe, the same thing that happened to sheihk shakir will happen to ahmed madoobe.

basically for the next year or so the government will bring lots of SNA and Ethiopian soldiers in and around kismaayo. and when the election takes place in jubbaland 2021. ahmed madoobe won't be the only armed faction in kismaayo he will be outmanned and out gunned like sheikh shakir.

Trending

Latest posts