What do Jubalanders think about the FGS recognition of Madoobe (honest discussion no FKD)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Adaawe @Sheikh @Calaf @TekNiKo @Django @reer @Removed @Waamoking @reerGedo @reerAfmadow

Farmaajo basically recognized Madoobe as 1. interim president 2. for a period of two year term starting from the election, so he has one year left. Madoobe has outright rejected the same day 14th June. Lets talk !

Without insulting each and spamming with memes, state your opinion on the matter, Mods, please work with me on this thread and delete anyone derailing it without moving the thread.

Also don't mention Clan, refer to them as Rer Afmadow or Rer Gedo, I think everyone understands those terms.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The FGS doesn't recognize state government. It's unconstitutional. The locals recognize their state government thru elections.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The FGS doesn't recognize state government. It's unconstitutional. The locals recognize their state government thru elections.

You are also a Jubalander Ditoore, the FGS recognizes Madoobe as of 14th June this year, the issue of not recognizing Madoobe arose out of the illegitimate election last year, but that has been rectified due to IC pressure, Madoobe stubbornness as well as Kenyan backing paid off, FGS also recognized the other stake holder Moalimu who controls all of Gedo and calls for all stake holders mainly Rer Afmadow and Rer Gedo to open dialogue with each other, this what inspired this thread.

You are neither group, but welcome guest in the thread.

@reer you support warlord Hiraale, he is not considered relevant in Jubaland, but a former puppet of Hassan Culusoow.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If I was mr Ahmed I would use the whole year I have left to prove himself to be worthy of a being the peoples choice. :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If I was mr Ahmed I would use the whole year I have left to prove himself to be worthy of a being the peoples choice. :)

yeah he did not take the olive branch, instead he shot himself in the foot and to the IC he now looks like a spoiler. :mjpls:

Will he realize his mistake or continue on the wrong path ?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Farmaajo came in power through Qatar and Turkey's money, they asked him to recognize JL's president in exchange for support to get reelected and N&N's support.

The IC community wants to get rid of Farmaajo and replace him with Khayre in the upcoming election of 2021, Farmaajo already bought his retirement home in Turkey and a 9 story apartment in Kenya, he will enjoy his loot and watch his predecessor fix the mess he created from the TV. :damedamn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Will he realize his mistake or continue on the wrong path ?

I don't know but he manage to somehow defeat the dowlad in the chess match, I believe instead of another year of game of thrones, he should instead work really hard making JL into a better state and extending on olive branch to the government. The people can decide to let him finish the full term if they notice positive change. :)

reer

VIP
You are also a Jubalander Ditoore, the FGS recognizes Madoobe as of 14th June this year, the issue of not recognizing Madoobe arose out of the illegitimate election last year, but that has been rectified due to IC pressure, Madoobe stubbornness as well as Kenyan backing paid off, FGS also recognized the other stake holder Moalimu who controls all of Gedo and calls for all stake holders mainly Rer Afmadow and Rer Gedo to open dialogue with each other, this what inspired this thread.

You are neither group, but welcome guest in the thread.

@reer you support warlord Hiraale, he is not considered relevant in Jubaland, but a former puppet of Hassan Culusoow.
i will back my warlords like adeer barre and neo mooryaan col cabas as long as militia men like qoorqoor and madobe koojaar are running around
diplomats like farmajo and abdiweli sheikh are not good enough using diplomacy for warlords is naive

Last edited:
Why would he accept 2 year interim when his opponent is so weak right now?
You guys don’t get it. The first rule of politics is leverage and farmajo has none now.
I think he shouldn’t have recognized him. He gave up too soon to secure his seat but if he gave a speech and said forget my seat I want this terrorist out and the IC isn’t backing me I think more of us would support him.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

According to Gedo new residents we are not considered as Jubbalanders, we are the founders and owners of Kismayo yet someone from Gedo can engage in JL affairs but we are not tagged on , one of the reasons I don't like these folks, real niggas admit someone's influence and don't deny their political power.:manny:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That was not my intention, Rer Dalsan are also welcome in this thread bro, the focus is however on the topic at hand, which is most relevant to Rer Afmadow and Rer Gedo, not Deegaan talk which has been discussed to death with no agreement.
I didn't exclude anyone on purpose, I just don't know all the members of Somalispot who are from Jubaland.

Even though Farmaajo recognition came through foreign pressure this will be seen as betrayal by Farmaajo by legitimizing Madoobe and his Kenyan backers crimes in Gedo and Jubbaland. In this case Farmaajo is no different than HSM.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Even though Farmaajo recognition came through foreign pressure this will be seen as betrayal by Farmaajo by legitimizing Madoobe and his Kenyan backers crimes in Gedo and Jubbaland. In this case Farmaajo is no different than HSM.

Good point, I want @Adaawe to respond to this, waryaa where you at.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
According to Gedo new residents we are not considered as Jubbalanders, we are the founders and owners of Kismayo yet someone from Gedo can engage in JL affairs but we are not tagged on , one of the reasons I don't like these folks, real niggas admit someone's influence and don't deny their political power.:manny:
Laangaab energy, you can clearly see it was not my intention to exclude you from my response to @DR OSMAN, have some self confidence waryaa. :mjpls:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i will back my warlords like adeer barre and neo mooryaan col cabas as long as militia men like qoorqoor and madobe koojaar are running around
diplomats like farmajo and abdiweli sheikh are not good enough using diplomacy for warlords is naive

The problem with you is you do not back Moalimu, and the NGM, you are an old Kacaanist relic. Imagine talking about Qoorqoor in a Jubaland thread, thats how disillusioned you are. Go to a Galmudug thread and talk about your uncle Hiraale, he is completely irrelevant in Jubaland, and for very good reason.

reer

VIP
The problem with you is you do not back Moalimu, and the NGM, you are an old Kacaanist relic. Imagine talking about Qoorqoor in a Jubaland thread, thats how disillusioned you are. Go to a Galmudug thread and talk about your uncle Hiraale, he is completely irrelevant in Jubaland, and for very good reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will never support diplomacy for warlords only dagaal adeer barre freed our shacab from morgan moalimu is not showing himself to be a warlord no one in marehan has filled the void adeer barre left you still insult him ungrateful abaallaawe
go back to hargeysa

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will never support diplomacy for warlords only dagaal adeer barre freed our shacab from morgan moalimu is not showing himself to be a warlord no one in marehan has filled the void adeer barre left you still insult him ungrateful abaallaawe
go back to hargeysa
Moalimu within months has united Gedo under one administration, secured good relations with the FGS, and is poised to become Jubaland leader with a strong voting base among the majority. Moalimu is relevant in 2020 and to this thread, Hiraale isn't, stop injecting your retired warlord adeer who failed Jubaland for 8 years into the thread, he was useful in the civil war era because he had military background, today he isn't, hell he is even hated by many of his former militia men. Let him retire in peace, maybe then no one would insult him, not that I did. Stop derailing the thread. :gaasdrink:

Trending