What do Jubalanders think about the FGS recognition of Madoobe (honest discussion no FKD)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Im going to be blunt here Madoobe will not leave and there won’t be elections in Jubbaland before the elections in xamar. If Farmajo is the president at the time of the JL election I can guarantee you Reer Gedo will have no candidates again and we will start another 4 years of bickering rather than improving the state.

Some of Gedo wants the presidency in both the fed and at the state level they are probably going to have to seek ictiraaf from JL for that :manny:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Im going to be blunt here Madoobe will not leave and there won’t be elections in Jubbaland before the elections in xamar. If Farmajo is the president at the time of the JL election I can guarantee you Reer Gedo will have no candidates again and we will start another 4 years of bickering rather than improving the state.

Some of Gedo wants the presidency in both the fed and at the state level they are probably going to have to seek ictiraaf from JL for that :manny:

We know :wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

1. Anti President of the Federal Government of Somalia his excellency President Farmaajo
2. Anti Special Representative of the Chairperson of the AU Commission (SRCC) for Somalia & Head of AMISOM, Amb. Francisco Madeira
3. Anti United States Ambassador to Somalia Donald Yamamoto

I see alot of Anti, you know what we call them right ? :gaasdrink:
0*Q2d6p0Dgd-OjQGBN

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
1. Anti President of the Federal Government of Somalia his excellency President Farmaajo
2. Anti Special Representative of the Chairperson of the AU Commission (SRCC) for Somalia & Head of AMISOM, Amb. Francisco Madeira
3. Anti United States Ambassador to Somalia Donald Yamamoto

I see alot of Anti, you know what we call them right ? :gaasdrink:
0*Q2d6p0Dgd-OjQGBN
Even if their is an election before Farmajo leaves do you think Moalimu will get it? Its obviously going to be another RKB member.

Dont give yourself dhiigkar you won’t get both no matter how hard you try.

Abaq

VIP
Jubbaland is the least developed state in the whole country. Every other state has left us behind despite the fact we are the richest in resources. Absame and Reer Gedo should ignore the spoilers from Galduduud and work todether to develop the state. Ahmed Madoobe has shown that xalaal Reer Gedo and Absame can work together for the common good. But the problem is the spoilers don't want that.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Even if their is an election before Farmajo leaves do you think Moalimu will get it? Its obviously going to be another RKB member.

Dont give yourself dhiigkar you won’t get both no matter how hard you try.

What are you talking about I am just welcoming this Olive branch Farmaajo send out to Madoobe and his constituency, what does this have to do with Don Moalimu, Madoobe is the legitimate interim president of Jubaland and I recognize him. War niyahow, I have opposed Madoobe, made memes, and engaged in FKD with my Rer Awoowe, but I never went as far as supporting their killing by a foreign nation, at least apologize for that.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What are you talking about I am just welcoming this Olive branch Farmaajo send out to Madoobe and his constituency, what does this have to do with Don Moalimu, Madoobe is the legitimate interim president of Jubaland and I recognize him. War niyahow, I have opposed Madoobe, made memes, and engaged in FKD with my Rer Awoowe, but I never went as far as supporting their killing by a foreign nation, at least apologize for that.
When did I support that :farmajoyaab:

I clearly said I am against that but it will keep happening the more you send Ethiopians south the less likely we will tell Kenyans to go home. I am not responsible for the beef between Mx and Kenya nor do I want it:manny:

All foreigners have to leave within the next term regardless of what happens both countries must go.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Its my way or the highway I the Sheikh make the rules here. Jubaland is our native state only us can rule. You see AY was the President of Somalia when Cade Muse was President of Puntland. You cannot turn the system against us. MX will lead Jubaland since we are the majority and the Presidency of Somalia is literally Farmaajo being the Somalis President he isn't MX's President of Jubaland :reallymaury:

Trending

Latest posts