What celebs r yall crushing on?

Ok im not finna be arguing with yall back n forth wallahi if u dont like what i gotta say on here either keep it moving dnt reply to me or suck it up...
Why are you thirsting over other men if you are married? That's not Somali culture. Prove you are not a true Somalis.

Fay

DELETED
Why are you thirsting over other men if you are married? That's not Somali culture. Prove you are not a true Somalis.
Leave me alone yo i dnt owe u no fucking explanation gat damn i can thirst over who i want my avi is right there if u still dnt think im
Somali thats on u

Leave me alone yo i dnt owe u no fucking explanation gat damn i can thirst over who i want ***** my avi is right there if u still dnt think im
Somali thats on u
We don't want your bad influence in our community.. If you are married you shouldn't thirst over other men.. Our good Somali culture is not like that. Maybe you are used to madow culture. I'll leave you alone when you stop promoting degenerate behavior.

Muahahaha.
Honestly, I don't have a celeb crush cause they all look dead behind the eyes to me. my future wife gave my future self a kiss on the cheek for this comment snap I'm jelly.

Fay

DELETED
We don't want your bad influence in our community.. If you are married you shouldn't thirst over other men.. Our good Somali culture is not like that. Maybe you are used to madow culture. I'll leave you alone when you stop promoting degenerate behavior.
Grown man invested in a woman lol beta male leave me alone i dnt know u n will never meet u

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Its nothing special about somalis our country is poor we still bombing each other tf lol foh man im a human being and a muslim then im black f*ck sayin somali yall embarrassing wallahi
Go tend to your husband or something abaayo you’re embarrassing yourself at this point