What celebs r yall crushing on?

So you’re blinded by your hate to the point that you had to argue on 2 pages, for what? I’ve been nothing but respectful to you :ufdup:
So you’re blinded by your hate to the point that you had to argue on 2 pages, for what? I’ve been nothing but respectful to you :ufdup:
I've never had any disagreement with you. Anyway if you are married you shouldn't thirst over other men, celebrity or not.. It's not our culture unless you are a gaal or very weak in imaan. We can't ok something haram as harmless.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I've never had any disagreement with you. Anyway if you are married you shouldn't thirst over other men, celebrity or not.. It's not our culture unless you are a gaal or something. We can't ok something haram as harmless.
Let’s agree to disagree respectfully. I was taught to respect my elders anyways :stevej:

Fay

DELETED
I've never had any disagreement with you. Anyway if you are married you shouldn't thirst over other men, celebrity or not.. It's not our culture unless you are a gaal or something. We can't ok something haram as harmless.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS WTFFF WHY R SOMALIS ALWAYS IN OTHER PPL BUSINESS BRUH I DONT KNOW U I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANNA SAY GAH DAMN LEAVE ME ALONE U ON MY CLIT TOO HARD

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS WTFFF WHY R SOMALIS ALWAYS IN OTHER PPL BUSINESS BRUH I DONT KNOW U I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANNA SAY GAH DAMN LEAVE ME ALONE U ON MY CLIT TOO HARD
Yo @Fay how did you manage to get so many downvotes? What did you do to piss people off?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I never been under ur post sis do not lie on me subhanallah also i dnt hate on other women unless they come for me
i said "same energy AS" not that you were on my posts. All i'm saying is that you sound like a 6th grader who just discovered AAVE and uses it on the daily.

that's all. have a good day

Fay

DELETED
i said "same energy AS" not that you were on my posts. All i'm saying is that you sound like a 6th grader who just discovered AAVE and uses it on the daily.

that's all. have a good day
Hating on me for no reason wallahi.. stay off my posts thats it bye asli

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Hating on me for no reason wallahi.. stay off my posts thats it bye asli
Now sis, learn the meaning of "hating". Not everyone who disagrees with the way you are makes them a hater. I'm just pointing out your flaws. :kanyeshrug:

Trending