What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 1902. in a little country called england. The females wore the hijab while practicing Christianity. The footage below clearly shows how modesty was important back in the day to even non muslims. now they judge our women for not shoing enough skin. @PuntiteQueen @Suldaanka @Apollo @Kanini @Tukraq @kickz @Armadillo @Libaaxseendheer @Nilotufian @Yusra Luuza @AliUK @Daughter of samaale
And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion -baqarah
Dunida waa la iska wada wareersanyahay

Last edited:
It's because English women are pale and ugly, that's why they are all covered up. They don't have the beautiful tan skin to show off like Italian women or other southern Europeans.

Tbh it's women themselves that allowed themselves to be objectified like s. No one forced them! Just like no one forced them to go to work to be harassed and then they have the nerve to look down on stay at home mother's.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
What the relationship between modesty and a piece of cloth? probably those english women were feeling cold or following whatever famous fashion trend back then.

Somali, Iranian and saudi women are fully covered... does that make them better and safer.... No because somali women are still get raped.

modesty and goodness are not something that can be represent by wearing extra cloth but it is in our personality that we grow up with it.

halwa

✨🌙
What the relationship between modesty and a piece of cloth? probably those english women were feeling cold or following whatever famous fashion trend back then.

Somali, Iranian and saudi women are fully covered... does that make them better and safer.... No because somali women are still get raped.

modesty and goodness are not something that can be represent by wearing extra cloth but it is in our personality that we grow up with it.

Modesty is also represented in clothing. It is not just personality.

People rape because they get some sort of a sick satisfaction out of it but it has got nothing to do with how one is dressed. Women who are fully covered are still getting raped, likewise with women who are not fully covered .

Let’s not associate clothing and modesty with rape.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Modesty is also represented in clothing. It is not just personality.

People rape because they get some sort of a sick satisfaction out of it but it has got nothing to do with how one is dressed. Women who are fully covered are still getting raped, likewise with women who are not fully covered .

Let’s not associate clothing and modesty with rape.

what clothes exactly represent modesty??

I never relate clothes with rape. rape is the fault of the rapist only.

halwa

✨🌙
what clothes exactly represent modesty??

I never relate clothes with rape. rape is the fault of the rapist only.

There are a lot of clothes that are suitable for modesty:

Hijab, scarf, dresses, skirts, abaya... the list goes on. It is anything that covers your awrah.

Judging by your comment, I guess you don’t really cover up?

There are a lot of clothes that are suitable for modesty:

Hijab, scarf, dresses, skirts, abaya... the list goes on. It is anything that covers your awrah.

Judging by your comment, I guess you don’t really cover up?
Why does modesty = clothing?
One can’t be modest in their actions only?

halwa

✨🌙
Why does modesty = clothing?
One can’t be modest in their actions only?

I never disagreed with that statement. The girl hinted at that modesty is not about clothing but about personality and that women who are covered are raped despite being fully covered.

So I said that modesty is not just about personality but also about clothing, especially for women, in particular women of Islam.

This is what she said: (read it again, walaalo)

I never disagreed with that statement. The girl hinted at that modesty is not about clothing but about personality and that women who are covered are raped despite being fully covered.

So I said that modesty is not just about personality but also about clothing, especially for women, in particular women of Islam.

This is what she said: (read it again, walaalo)
And I want to know why you personally think modesty has relation to clothing, removing religion from the picture.
Our ancestors did not cover up, were they immodest women?
9C2BA228-6490-4924-A159-92E3A0352EA6.jpeg

A2A98562-408A-44A8-8426-D96BCC00481F.jpeg

halwa

✨🌙
And I want to know why you personally think modesty has relation to clothing, removing religion from the picture.
Our ancestors did not cover up, were they immodest women?
View attachment 67175
View attachment 67176

No. They weren’t immodest but they weren’t fully modest. You know the rules of modesty, if you know something about Islam, I presume.

In this context we are talking about modesty pertaining to clothing. That’s what this topic is about.

halwa

✨🌙
Why do you Abdis always have to turn one little thing into a debate? There is no debate when it comes to the religion.

I’m right and you’re just looking for an argument.

No. They weren’t immodest but they weren’t fully modest. You know the rules of modesty, if you know something about Islam, I presume.

In this context we are talking about modesty pertaining to clothing. That’s what this topic is about.
Tbh
I agree with you
I was just bored and wanted a debate:lolbron:

halwa

✨🌙
Give me some topic inspo that is guaranteed to get me a platinum thread

Plastic surgery
Religion topics
Calling out on people on Sspot

Games:
2 truths and one lie
Guessing game

World:
Worldly affairs
Breaking News

Gossip/celebrity news

Etc

Hopefully no one rates your thread qashin/or deletes it and if they do, find out that mod and create a whole thread about them

Good luck

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
View attachment 67175
View attachment 67176

:what1::what1::what1: Religion has absolutely everything to do with it, waryaa; how you dress reflects who you are and how you behave. Does a doctor take care of her patients wearing a tube top and booty shorts?? So why would a pious woman do the same? Modesty and humbleness are a virtue in the diin; our choice of clothing plays a huge part in expressing ourselves, for both men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending