What business would you start in the country you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some threads about creating businesses back home and what businesses would be the most profitable there but interested to know what businesses you would create right now where you live if you had the money?

I will get two chickens nin iyo naag and give birth to small chicken until they become many...take their egg and sell it!!repeat over and over until I'm rich

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I wanna say a restaurant or cafe because I love to cook and I work as a barista but London is too brand driven, people only wanna get what they already know, maybe in a quirky local business driven area of London I guess.

Other than that, a bnb or a hostel for backpackers. Easy money coz of the tourists, if it's done right
My nigga im finna cuff u real quick and open u a huge restaurant in somali. I just want babies with ur chin.
So... whussa deal lil mama.
:)

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
When i get my chemical engineering degree in 2 years im finna go into the oil business make hella money, go to somalia build a huge villa and open a manufacturing plant. I dont know what plant yet but with a chemical engineering degree anything is possible in somalia.

But the dream is the oil in somalia.
:ahh:

I wish I could make a business the problem is that I don't have money and I am not sponsored.:mjcry: I live in Malaysia, living with my relative who also studies here, he gave me a room for free. The problem is that my relative is sponsored but I am not. I do sell stuff on the net for money but when I return home I work my head off. :kendrickcry:

The Kuwaiti government pays his house and education, even expenses. :kanyehmm:

When i get my chemical engineering degree in 2 years im finna go into the oil business make hella money, go to somalia build a huge villa and open a manufacturing plant. I dont know what plant yet but with a chemical engineering degree anything is possible in somalia.

But the dream is the oil in somalia.
:ahh:
I might hire you to drill out the oil in my land in somaliland. We'll split the profits and help provide the useless government with funding for infrastructure.

Would love to start mining Somalia’s uranium and make a fortune off of that. You’d see Iran and North Korea paying good money for that stuff :trumpsmirk:

America would send more guys to kill you than they did for Aidiid.Chill.
America will be checkmated if i make deals with the russians and provide them and north korea with oil and gas when ever the US tries to sanction them. I don't intend to rely on the russians for too long given how our past relationship ended with them betraying us. However i will play the game of thrones like the saudis think they are playing and will only use them to help train our troops so that we can fend off American invasions, i would also make deals to ensure that our secret services are trained by the KGB to top tier level (as i am sure cia will send assassins and will attempt coups).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts