What business would you start in the country you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some threads about creating businesses back home and what businesses would be the most profitable there but interested to know what businesses you would create right now where you live if you had the money?

Why don't Somalis in the UK open a chicken burger shop, all the timo jileec look busy making money from these basic shops.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have seen some threads about creating businesses back home and what businesses would be the most profitable there but interested to know what businesses you would create right now where you live if you had the money?

After I get my degree and job then I might have a second job some time and open a massive farming project in both Arabsiyo and Agabar.

Once I get filthy rich then I'll open many businesses and support my cousin's businesses too in Somaliland.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I wanna say a restaurant or cafe because I love to cook and I work as a barista but London is too brand driven, people only wanna get what they already know, maybe in a quirky local business driven area of London I guess.

Other than that, a bnb or a hostel for backpackers. Easy money coz of the tourists, if it's done right

I wanna say a restaurant or cafe because I love to cook and I work as a barista but London is too brand driven, people only wanna get what they already know, maybe in a quirky local business driven area of London I guess.

Other than that, a bnb or a hostel for backpackers. Easy money coz of the tourists, if it's done right
Are you the hottie lighty xalimo barista i saw a week ago??? if so i got the mehr ready.

:ooh::browtf:

After I get my degree and job then I might have a second job some time and open a massive farming project in both Arabsiyo and Agabar.

Once I get filthy rich then I'll open many businesses and support my cousin's businesses too in Somaliland.
Why not something health related, SL needs doctors and healthcare badly.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why not something health related, SL needs doctors and healthcare badly.

That's already been sorted out and plenty of hospitals and pharmacies have been opened throughout Somaliland, not to mention a medical university has also been opened in Hargeisa which was funded by the British. It's doing relatively well compared to rest of Somalia.

That's already been sorted out and plenty of hospitals and pharmacies have been opened throughout Somaliland, not to mention a medical university has also been opened in Hargeisa which was funded by the British. It's doing relatively well compared to rest of Somalia.
Sneak dissin Somalia I see:farole:

Is there cardiovascular surgery being done there, or pediatric surgery? Apparently the only one in the country is in Xamar from the Turkish hospital

textile manufacturing on a large scale making bed sheets curtains etc.

live in, nvm....
textile-manufacturing.jpg

Why don't Somalis in the UK open a chicken burger shop, all the timo jileec look busy making money from these basic shops.
A lot of them are money laundering operations. You can tell by the quality of the food.I dont know why they don't tbh, we have Asians running them in areas we heavily populate. Doesn't make sense at all.

I personally would would start another e-commerce site. I think opening a shop is a risk at my age especially due to inexperience.

It would also require sizable capital unlike e-commerce but buying g a website.

Plus the hours needed to working a shop restricts you unlike an online website where my Filipino's do all the work and I can focus on university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending