Lawrence Krauss is a genius

41bE6wrKK8L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
are you still of that opinion?:siilaanyolaugh:

31iEXrvHfpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This just arrived.

Should be a good read.

:ooh::ooh:

What a read.

AUN Aadan Cadde Iyo Cabdirisaaq Xaaji Xuseen. Both suffered such hardships, in their early lives yet they never became corrupted by power or money.

20190830_023144-2-jpg.77820

20190830_023144-2-jpg.77819

What a democracy, what a country. Democracy worked so well in Somalia, a model not only for Africa but for the whole world.

This is a must-read for anyone interested in Somali history or politics.

May Allah return us to that time.

Attachments

• 20190830_023144 (2).jpg
    20190830_023144 (2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 613
Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Two identity politics books I recently read. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cch7rE8.jpg

&

m79olfX.jpg

The second one by Fukuyama was much better.

Republic by Plato, don't judge me as I am into politics and Ancient Greek philosophy

Plato was a commie. I'm serious, I'm not kidding. I've been saying he was a Communist for a while.

I read The Republic (I read the Harold Bloom translation) years ago and Plato's Republic is a precursor to Marxism. There is a line directly from Plato to Marx. I encourage anyone who doesn't believe me to read Plato's Republic and see for themselves.

I believe Plato and Marx were both working on behalf of the New World Order. The Republic is actually an old blueprint for the NWO.

And what about Plato's connection to the Jews?

Yes, there is even a Jewish connection to Plato.

Also, notice that The Republic actually demonstrates that feminists are brainwashed useful idiots for the JWO who are repeating a script which has been fed to them: "The Republic provided the basis for all future “one world government” projects, including the elimination of marriage and the family, compulsory education, the use of eugenics by the state, and the employment of deceptive propaganda methods. According to Plato, “all these women shall be wives in common to all the men, and not one of them shall live privately with any man; the children too should be held in common so that no parent shall know which is his own offspring, and no child shall know his parent.”

Plato’s Role in the New World Order

from
http://christianobserver.net/platos-role-in-the-new-world-order/

okay- that the Republic is an early description of a NWO/Communist "utopia"..... that's actually pretty evident just from reading the Republic....

but Plato being connected to the Jews??

Now, how do I arrive at that?

David Livingstone describes some of the evidence for Plato being connected to the Jews in this article:

Plato The Kabbalist

https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Plato_Kabbalist.htm

it does appear, in fact, that Plato was connected to Jews, Communism and the NWO (really the JWO)

Plato was a commie. I'm serious, I'm not kidding. I've been saying he was a Communist for a while.

I read The Republic (I read the Harold Bloom translation) years ago and Plato's Republic is a precursor to Marxism. There is a line directly from Plato to Marx. I encourage anyone who doesn't believe me to read Plato's Republic and see for themselves.

I believe Plato and Marx were both working on behalf of the New World Order. The Republic is actually an old blueprint for the NWO.

And what about Plato's connection to the Jews?

Yes, there is even a Jewish connection to Plato.

Also, notice that The Republic actually demonstrates that feminists are brainwashed useful idiots for the JWO who are repeating a script which has been fed to them: "The Republic provided the basis for all future “one world government” projects, including the elimination of marriage and the family, compulsory education, the use of eugenics by the state, and the employment of deceptive propaganda methods. According to Plato, “all these women shall be wives in common to all the men, and not one of them shall live privately with any man; the children too should be held in common so that no parent shall know which is his own offspring, and no child shall know his parent.”

Plato’s Role in the New World Order

from
http://christianobserver.net/platos-role-in-the-new-world-order/

okay- that the Republic is an early description of a NWO/Communist "utopia"..... that's actually pretty evident just from reading the Republic....

but Plato being connected to the Jews??

Now, how do I arrive at that?

David Livingstone describes some of the evidence for Plato being connected to the Jews in this article:

Plato The Kabbalist

https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Plato_Kabbalist.htm

it does appear, in fact, that Plato was connected to Jews, Communism and the NWO (really the JWO)
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts