Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
lcil4cYFDyNPyZRteT31kFjuJBi-0.jpg

Apollo

VIP
What stood out about it?

Actually just started, a few chapters in, so far so good. I like the topics he covers and the way he writes.

PS. Somalia & Somalis are completely ill-prepared for the mid-to-late 21st century economy.. Sad!

VixR

Veritas
Actually just started, a few chapters in, so far so good. I like the topics he covers and the way he writes.

PS. Somalia & Somalis are completely ill-prepared for the mid-to-late 21st century economy.. Sad!
I started it.

Do you think he overstates our progress? For example, the 2050’s being a profoundly different landscape from 2020, two years from now.

Apollo

VIP
I started it.

Do you think he overstates our progress? For example, the 2050’s being a profoundly different landscape from 2020, two years from now.

He doesn't follow a chronological order. It goes by topics.

This book almost makes me not to want to have kids. The generation after Gen Z is going to get fucked by AI.

VixR

Veritas
He doesn't follow a chronological order. It goes by topics.

This book almost makes me not to want to have kids. The generation after Gen Z is going to get fucked by AI.
Yeah, I can see how reading on this can do that, but better than to be uninformed.

I should probably keep reading before I comment more, but it seemed like he was overstating how soon at hand the bio/infotech/AI catastrophe was going to hit, with people potentially needing universal basic income by the 2050s, bc of their irrelevance to the market.

You know, we have a candidate in the US, Andrew Yang, running on UBI for 2020? :icon lol:
Andrew-Yang-for-President.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Yeah, I can see how reading on this can do that, but better than to be uninformed.

I should probably keep reading before I comment more, but it seemed like he was overstating how soon at hand the bio/infotech/AI catastrophe was going to hit, with people potentially needing universal basic income by the 2050s, bc of their irrelevance to the market.

You know, we have a candidate in the US, Andrew Yang, running on UBI for 2020? :icon lol:
Andrew-Yang-for-President.jpg

I'm keeping my Swiss citizenship in case those rich bastards start UBI before other countries, even though I haven't lived there in years.

VixR

Veritas
I'm keeping my Swiss citizenship in case those rich bastards start UBI before other countries, even though I haven't lived there in years.
:mjlol:

I have reservations about UBI. I think it may go against something in us. I can’t help but think of it as glorified ‘aydh.

519EEbT9GVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(READ THIS BOOK- I think all of Western society will make 1000 times more sense if you read this book- what this book describes you can see EVERYWHERE in Western culture- even on this website)

41D3%2BdvRL4L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(this book explains how sexual liberation is an instrument of social control and you should read it.... if I could, I think I would force you to read it.... its contents are that vital)

I have other stuff I'm reading but I post these two because I want people to read these books... I think you Muslims especially should read the second one (but also the first one) as I think it will make you appreciate the prohibition of zina and help you to understand why it is so important that people stay away from zina, as well explaining why it is promoted and how it indeed is used a tool of social control and engineering (read the book yourself and the author explains it in detail)... it helps you to understand why so-called sexual "liberation" is so dangerous, why it is so important that Islam's teachings are followed and insha'Allah it will make it easier to follow what is right because you will have a deep understanding of its importance

Last edited:
I've developed adhd (self diagnosed) for some reason and struggle to focus the task on hand lol. So I struggle to get through a book these days but I read a few chapters of the ghost recently. Then I just lost track and the motivation went out the window

519EEbT9GVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(READ THIS BOOK- I think all of Western society will make 1000 times more sense if you read this book- what this book describes you can see EVERYWHERE in Western culture- even on this website)

41D3%2BdvRL4L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(this book explains how sexual liberation is an instrument of social control and you should read it.... if I could, I think I would force you to read it.... its contents are that vital)

I have other stuff I'm reading but I post these two because I want people to read these books... I think you Muslims especially should read the second one (but also the first one) as I think it will make you appreciate the prohibition of zina and help you to understand why it is so important that people stay away from zina, as well explaining why it is promoted and how it indeed is used a tool of social control and engineering (read the book yourself and the author explains it in detail)... it helps you to understand why so-called sexual "liberation" is so dangerous, why it is so important that Islam's teachings are followed and insha'Allah it will make it easier to follow what is right because you will have a deep understanding of its importance

These books sound very interesting especially the second one. If you have anymore suggestions please share walaal. We seem to have the same book taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts