What Are Your Views On People With Autism? (Neurodiversity)

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I hear people claim they are neurodivergent just to get away with not doing things.
My sincere answer.
No

I get that it is out of my and their control but I'm not hiring a worker who can't work at the capacity of a non-neurodivergent worker.
Why would I hire an Abdi with ADHD when I can hire a Farah who is perfectly healthy.
It's a financial burden on me and frankly I'm not taking it.

I hear people claim they are neurodivergent just to get away with not doing things.
My sincere answer.
No

I get that it is out of my and their control but I'm not hiring a worker who can't work at the capacity of a non-neurodivergent worker.
Why would I hire an Abdi with ADHD when I can hire a Farah who is perfectly healthy.
Most Neurodivergent workers outpace their Neuronormal workers.

Serious answer, do you fear or feel intimidated by them?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Most Neurodivergent workers outpace their Neuronormal workers.

Serious answer, do you fear or feel intimidated by them?
Why would I?
I just feel bad for them being classfied with a disablity,

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Yes i believe all austic children should be taken from their mothers at the ripe age of 8. And be taught high level maths,physics and programming. Creating an intellectual army of autists.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
๐Ÿค” Intriguing and we'll thought out answer.
Think about all the high level sciences there is a over representation of autisim. So why not weaponise it. Autist lack somethings that us normals have so they can get truly absorbed in their works.

My sincere answer.
No

What's wrong with ADHD niggas :dead:

Trending