Well then...i guess. no on both.
1591112258595.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra are you a good neighbor?

I am a nosey neighbor! :)

I know everybody's deeds without speaking to them. I just peep thru the window, and ease drop on conversation outside. Its really entertaining.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I live in a majority Swedish neigbourhood. My last name is the only foreign one in my part of the building.

:mjlol:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
My neighbors are all ajnabis but great people alx. They look out for us and we do the same. It's normal for them to drop by and talk to my parents and exchange gifts/food every now and then. We consider them basically family friends tbh.

They're mostly Cadaans with a few Chinese, Indians and Persians thrown into the mix.

How about you guys? Are your neighbors friendly or xaasid?
:sass2:
Friendly Vietnamese and Jamaican neighbours. They give me gifts on Christmas and I get them presents on Eid too. I had of of them accidentally call the old bill on me thinking i was burglaring my own house. I seriously need to bleach.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Our neighbors are kind and peaceful people in general.

We are particularly close to this one older cadan couple. They dote on my two youngest siblings too much. They don't have children of their own so my mum lets them spend time with ours.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our neighbors are kind and peaceful people in general.

We are particularly close to this one older cadan couple. They dote on my two youngest siblings too much. They don't have children of their own so my mum lets them spend time with ours.

1591132665096.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My current neighbours, I've never needed to talk to them. I've lived in a few different places and don't feel a sense of community.

For parents, they lived with their neighbours before I was born. They get along well, they're all near the same age range, most their kids including my siblings went to school same with each other and they hangout a lot, so they are very close. One is a Indian couple and the other is a white couple

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My neighbour to my left is an crack addict cadaan lady always bringing her friends over and chimping out late at night and the one to the right is a Somali family they real niggas laakin one of them lil niggas are gangbanger's

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I find asian neigbours the easiest to get along with, especially vietnamese.

They are so damn polite all the time. All my neighbours are Swedes though. It is always strictly formal with them, except for one older guy that you can actually speak to more than the courteous hi's and hellos.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Most of my neighbors are Jewish then some are just Christians(white and black Americans) rest are Muslim(Sudanese,Eithopian,Somali,Iranian, ). They are all good but at first the Jewish and Christians were scared of my family because of the whole terrorism stuff. :snoop:

Trending