What Are Your Neighbors Like?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Most of my neighbors are Jewish then some are just Christians(white and black Americans) rest are Muslim(Sudanese,Eithopian,Somali,Iranian, ). They are all good but at first the Jewish and Christians were scared of my family because of the whole terrorism stuff. :snoop:

Jews ? With the long hair locks and everything?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I had some Eritreans in my street (not direct neighbors). They were the only ajnabis who actively sought contact and became good friends with my family. Cushite brotherhood is real.

I don't think I have ever come across an arrogant Eritrean, Muslim or Christian...

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Cadaans, introvert and anti-social. The building is full but I only saw one or two neighbours on elevator, one was hella quiet, and I saw the other one on the elevator as well, he looked like as if he was going to get a heart attack when I showed up exactly before the elevator door get closed.
Here ppl mostly don't like to be around other ppl.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I just realized I said Turks aren't white without even thinking twice about it. :chrisfreshhah:

Loool, that reminds me of Hungarians proud of their Asian (Turkic) warrior ancestors, Attilla the Hun and all that, while being a mixture of Slavs and Germanics...

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts